Reviews for The Meaning of Love
20papaver.rhoeas04 chapter 12 . 11/13
so.. this is the end? :/ please, I want usagi with demando! :) please?! :D your fanfic will be perfect if serena stay with demando in the end.
the end? please, no! i want serena with demande, please! :)
Alice Uchiha 26 chapter 2 . 7/8
I love you fic!
Usa-chan13 chapter 12 . 6/23
Omf that was awesome! It was years since you last updated but I would die if you Updated. I would be full of Joy!
Maggi chapter 12 . 4/27
Your story is truly amazing. I am just reading it now, years later, but would love to read more of it. This is the BEST Usagi/Demando fanfiction that I have read and you are an amazing writer! Thank you for sharing this!
Violet smith chapter 12 . 3/31
Omg! U are such a good writer plz could finish this I had my eyes glued to it the whole time, I know its been 5 years but plz!
Siera seagoddess chapter 12 . 1/12
The story is amazing I was really drawn into it I really hope you'll continue the story
xyz chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
I love your story! It's really inspiring to be more poetic and truly invest time into writing and perfecting as much as is possible. That, and it's awesome that it is a true story - not a fanfiction in which they marry and love each other even at the end of the first chapter. Sadly, there are too many fanfictions out there of that sort. The good ones, like yours, are even more artful.

Please update soon, and don't you dare to discontinue! Even if it takes a year, do update!
LittleSister505 chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
Will this EVER be finished?! No? .-. Okay. Can you at least update? Please? No? You make me very sad... And not just me, but the whole of humanity of readers you have reading this! Like, you make many people sad. :(
Serenity I. Shields chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I don't know why I keep doing this to myself, reading stories that will probably never be finished...but darnit you've got me hooked!
Silvanna Nightlight chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
Please keep updating i want to know what happens in this cool story
brizzy13 chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
Are you going to continue this story?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
This is a good cliffhanger. Please continue. THIS IS GETTING GOOD!
Pepp chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
I love your description of him and how he hesitates when she says "Let me go." He doesn't seem like the pure evil type.
KBeth chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I love this story, it is so well written and so in character and I just love the whole plot.