Reviews for The Meaning of Love
Renji's Girll chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
This chapter really shows insight into Demando's character without being 'poor-me.' With this kind of attention Usagi may come around to her (and she to him). Very good pacing, and well-thought-out dialogue.

Please update soon - excellent story!
ShindouSerenity28 chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
Oh yeah, Mamoru would want her to move on. He loves her so much that believe he'd only want for Usagi to be happy.

I never really liked Esmeraude that much, her laugh annoy's the hell out of me. I like Safir and Petz though...those two are so sweet and make a cute couple. Once again you really have a beatufiul way with words... You capture Demando's thoughts and the emotions he's struggling through beautifully.

This a very deep story. And I love that, it makes it hard to wait for new chapters. Still there very much worth the wait...later!
Paczki chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
Elegant chapter. Update soon!:)
Erte Girl chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
Serena is very gracious, able to act like a lady even in a captive situation. Your writing of this chapter is good - Serena isn't falling too fast for him, and he's not being too big a bully to her. It doesn't seem contrived just to 'get them together'.

Hoping for an update soon!
Curry Kitty chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
Demando's kindness and attention will pay off with Serena if he can stay a gentleman throughout the entire story. Very engaging chapter.
Rhinoa Lunar chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
I can't wait to read more! Please update soon. _-
Aphrodite-08 chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
YAY neeww chanpter and a bvery good one at that thanks for updating can't wait to find out what happens next please update soon thxs!
ShindouSerenity28 chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
That's okay. I like it that you are keeping more realistic. This story is coming along quite beautifully and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
ShindouSerenity28 chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
Beautiful. That was beautifully written. You really have a way with words, and I feel you captured Demando and Usagi's emotions perfectly too. Nice done... This really is an amazing story. Bye!
ShindouSerenity28 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Love Mamoru & Usagi as a couple. So, I'm glad that you didn't turn him evil, which by the way is so over done it's pitiful. I know, I know, then why am I reading a Demando/Usagi story? Well, I've always felt bad for Demando. He wasn't a bad guy he just went about things the wrong way. Anyway, I loved this first chapter, and can't wait to see where this going. Later!
Renji's Girll chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
This story is very well-written, and this chapter shows your creativity as a writer and storyteller. You've added enough physical detail to give us a good picture of the surroundings, but not so much that it dstracts from the action and dialogue.

You've also managed to make Demando a sympathetic character without making him too weak or too OOC; nice job, especially for a character who is regularly demonized (and with good reason).

Good to see that Usagi isn't screaming and crying and carrying on like a child, but rather trying to logically explain why he should let her leave. He's caught her at a vulnerable point in her life with Mamoru's passing, but he's not pushing his point too strongly. Also, by his not professing his love immediately shows he's a little - if not very - uncomfortable with the emotion himself.

You've got good momentum here; not rushed for 'drama', and not dragging for the sake of word-padding.

Miyavi XXI chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
It's going to be interesting to see if Demando will actually 'court' Usagi because he seems to have a bit of actual attraction to her, or if he's just going to bully her. Nice chapter. Update soon!
Paczki chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
I love this story! You've done a good job making Usagi and Demando sympathetic (him a little). Thanks for updating!
Aphrodite-08 chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Fabulous chapter I can't wait to find out what happens next please update very very soon
Hoshi Kodomo chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
More please! Don't see much of this pairing.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »