Reviews for Of Dreams
shevre chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
absolutely the most beautiful thing ive read in this fandom. or in most fandoms. it was perfect. tender, tragic and hauntingly truthful. i felt my chest close up and my stomach tighten, and it moved me like so little else in fanwork. thanks so much. i might want to cry now, but im fuller having read it and glimpsed the idea.

and thank you for writing.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
You sort of lost me a bit with the last line...but still, this was gorgeous. Lovely work :D

Peace Out! _
Highqueen Julietta chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
woah... how sad!

“And what is Narnia to you?” Caspian finally asked.

After a long moment, Peter turned to him with pale, clear eyes that made the summer sky look less than ordinary and replied, “Everything.”

I ADORE this line! You really have a great style of writing; creating pictures in my had and- breaking my heart )

jacuzzin chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Aww, this was really amazing. I loved it. It's so bittersweet and just leaves with a sad, but hopeful feeling. Good work.
numberman123 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Wow. This was... in a word, amazing. The wording was elegant, the mood was terrific. The emotion, well, it conveyed such depth that I find it hard to believe this is not canon.

Overall, great. Lovely story.

"Yet he found that even when he remembered less and less clearly, the shifting shades of Peter’s eyes or the shape of Peter’s hands, he felt just as strongly. Strongly enough that he still floundered erratically between faith and hopelessness." One of my favorite lines. Beautiful and heartfelt from Caspian.

Keep on writing!
crazyundeadfairy chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
that was absolutely beautiful. the images and the way you worded it all was lovely and gorgeous. this fic is a work of art.