Reviews for Asunder
ladybrit chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I just found this story and enjoyed reading it. I love the way you portray the characters and their dialogue.
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I really love this story.
7.Saavikam chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
That was wonderful! The plot was complicated and intense and you managed to get down the characters as they are, in their many sides, which is no mean feat. Wow. Bones is distinctly sardonic as usual, Spock outwardly unaffected but with the usual fight between human and Vulcan sides, Kirk definitely Kirk-like, and Chapel with wonderful emotional complexity and depth. I love the deep exploration of the many sides of Spock and Chapel's possible relationship—it has such dimension and sense to it, and flows effortlessly with the plot. To sum it up, God, that was a good story. *tips hat*
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Another good story. Very interesting turn.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Great fic. Loved all ther elationships and the changes each character went through to come full circle, stronger than before and find happiness.

Thanks for posting.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Another great S/C fic from you. Bravo!
Clio Trismegista chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Lol... your Kirk-Spock-McCoy interaction is really good. Do you have some fic just about this friendship?
clarinet-alto-4ever chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Lovely. I really enjoyed this. I like your writing style and your do a good job of portraying Spock in character (something I've found people tend to have difficulties with here on fanfiction.) Great job.
Milareppa chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Your writing is as good as ever. This was a great Spock/Chapel read. More importantly, it was a great friendship story as well. I loved the relationship between all four of them - the lows as well as the highs.

You're right, the Gol stories are done to death, but there's always room for a well-written perspective that adds a little something new. This story did all that.

Last, but not least, I absolutely loved the way you wrote Kirk's relationship with the ship, particularly the way you turned the ship into an extra character. Shades of Serenity with this - although while I think Firefly did it better, I think the Original Series was trying to do exactly the same thing with the Enterprise (I'm thinking of the Naked Time in particular, where Kirk launched into his soliloquay about the cost of his love for the ship).

Thanks for writing this story, it was a very enjoyable read.
CoulsonRocks chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Great story! Thanks.
Eveil Woman chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Intesting! it went in a direction I did not expect!
murphycat chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wow! You have no idea how much I have longed for one of your stories with Spock/Christine. I loved it. You have a magic touch when it comes to adding new stories and making them seem so genuine and fitting to the characters' behavior, making them so,well, in character! I had a crappy day and you have made it 10% better.

Thanks from one of your biggest fans!