Reviews for Always
LyricGirl16 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Well, when I first read this, it was awesome, but at the very end, I think the document screwed up Magnus' dialogue because I could swear that he said something along the lines of 'don't ever leave me again or something'

What I really liked was the fluidity in the style that really showed what the characters were feeling without explicitly stating it.

~LG16
Lost-in-Thought-15 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
do you have something against Malec? cause you keep talking about this 'Lie' in your fan fics. just thought i would point it out.
vine chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This was wonderful. And so sad. I don't really know how to put my feelings into words with this one. The style was brilliant. The whole piece was perfect. That's all I can say.
xKillthelights chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Hahah, I read NikkiRA's review and then I was like...no wonder why I kept reading that sentence and wondering why it was so familar. XD

Anyways, great story. I loved when Magnus was fighting with himself.
magnusandalec4ever chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
oh that's so sweet how they manage to overlook that big fight
gema227 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Everytime I read something from you, my mind is just blown. *mindblown* See? You have such a precise writing style it's just...damn. I'm jealous. This line in particular amazed me-

"What, are you scared to go back?

…Yes."

0_o. Mad skillz, you have. Mad. Skillz.

~Gema~
Azakura chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Whoa. This was so emotional. I loved it. :D
gone1234567890 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Amen. This is the essence of Alec and Magnus's relationship.

". He couldn’t give him what he wanted because he knew that in this scenario he was the drug, the one slowly taking control, becoming an addiction, the one thing it was impossible to go on without and drugs kill people, right?"

So jealous!

willowgrace

P.S. Don't cut yourself! There are other ways to get the pain out. I know you probably hear it all the time but that's because it's true. Talk to a counselor or something, just don't have another day involving scissors and your wrist. Mother moment over.
nikkiRA chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
GAHJHSDFSJK. SO. MUCH. EMOTION.

there's love for this fic and ANGER AT ALEC and ZOMGMAGNUSLETMELOVEYOU and aw and grr and you've reduced me to a babbling dufus, gee thanks.

Anywho. much love.

ps. PARAMORE, EMERGENCY. 'He did his best to show him love, but he didn’t know what love was.'

brap.
LikeNoOneElse chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I need more, why is it a lie?