Reviews for Twisted Fates
Yami no Tsuki chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Um noooooo, urusai means loud/annoying/shut up (although I think that's urusee), that sort of thing. That's a lie is uso/uso da. Either way, you could probably just say 'liar', since it's easier.

Also, I was unsure of this story at first, but by the end of the first chapter I was like 'I don't want to stop reading now!' And now I'm just 'this is awesome :D'

I think my favourite bit was when they were in that classroom and Bakura was throwing knives and that scene _
Also, I like how Ryou has an extremely legitimate reason to be scared of the dragon task, that was cool.

One thing though: I disagree with Marik being in Slytherin. I think that the reason most people automatically place him there is because he's a 'villain', so obviously he goes in the evil house. But he's actually quite a misfit there (not as bad as like, Ravenclaw, but still). He is quite hard to place though, and I think I would say Gryffindor, because he's quite rash and has a tendency to reach his goal through metaphorical blunt force, instead of complex planning and cunning. Also, I think he's brave. I think.
And not all Gryffindors are 'good'.

Anyway, this is irrelevant, since you've already sorted him and changing it will screw up the story and all, but um yeah that's what I think.

Hoping you haven't ditched this, unlikely but still...
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
-Gives a large pout- Daaaaaarn it! I really LOVE this story! One of the best I've seen in a long time! I wish you could continue!
horrorstar100 chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
lOVE IT. Please continue.
lostinmusation chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
I really hope you update this story soon. Your method of narration interests the reader and is a different approach than most of the other HP/YGO fics I see.
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
I really like how you've set up the story, it's different from every plotline I've read for a YGO/HP crossover so far. Your character interactions are all fantastic; I especially like the dynamic between Marik and Ryou, as well as the Hufflepuffs' interactions. Are you planning to continue this? I would love you forever if you did. Anyway, great job so far, I can't wait to see if you continue; and if you do then I'm excited about how what's going to change because of Bakura. Keep up the good work!
SeaweedBrainVon chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Wow, this story is amazing! I usually don't like stories where Bakura and Ryou seperate, but you did a really great job with it!

Tsk, tsk, and Bakura calls himself the king of thieves? Can barely get past a simple dragon *shakes head*

Anyway, I really hope you continue this. It's really good so far!
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
Brilliant story! Can't wait to read more!
Tsukarete chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
This is pretty interesting. But one thing that just bugs me. "Urusai" means "shut up." "Uso" mean "lie."
aznprincessali chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
this is good! update!

btw: urusai means shut up, uso means lie/ liar and usotsuke means stop lying
Jaybee4 chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Please, PLEASE update soon, I am seriously addicted to this story and would like for you to continue it. please? :3
nameless srry chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
doesn't urusai mean shut up?
Lazy Cat 44 chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
Please update. You haven't updated in a while so I hope you havnt given up on it. Well this is awesome so I hope you update!

I love this story
Fujimori Chikaru chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
Jst Thot Id Correct U On Ur Notes. "Urusai" Means "Shut Up". If U Wanted To Say "Thts A Lie" U Wuld Use "Uso Dai" And I Believe "Liar" Is "Uso Dake" Tho Im Nt 100% Sure Bt ANYWHO Like Ur Story And Im Wondering If U Plan On Updating?
DistanceBetween chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
This is awesome! I really hope you continue soon!
Nebelkind chapter 5 . 3/25/2010
This is a really nice crossover!

I wanna read more!

I want to see how Bakura is going to solve the second task!

51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »