Reviews for VCard
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
sex
Yourmotherisanargle chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
One of my favorite oneshots. Gonna favorite this .
Crow Lady PG67AW chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
A little bittersweet because of Alex's thoughts,but it a great pre-Homecoming!keep going with Alex/Elle stories! :D
Etcha chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This is so adorable; I love this fanfic and this couple! 3

Thanks for fuelling my fandom! xD
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
*yay* fluff that's a sweet little oneshot
Lamento Eroico chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Holy shit. This is incredible. I love this pairing so much, and you pretty much just wrote the fic that I've been trying to for about three months now. It's so in-character, and the mood and feelings conveyed were just perfect, and ohmygod.

Just... thank you for writing it. It might be selfish to ask for more from you, but holy shit. ;; I love it so much.
Dante-SonofSparda-EX21 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Hey! It felt right reviving your story after you kept up and did mine, so here's my little two-cents into the whole oneshot. I loved it! It was cute, and I can imagine Alex like that too. I could go on and on about how much I liked this little short story, but I don't want to take anyone's idea of what they would say so yeah. Just to be frank, I loved it. I hope you make more of that little Homecoming paring or hell any other paring.
WindyWildWolf chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Aww...very cute. He's got a shy side to him. Very interesting take on this kind of conversation. Lovely work!