Reviews for Turnabout
junealondra chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Wahhhh! this is a small bit of perfection.

I love. I love. I love.
Le Requiem chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
YEAUH you get that mofo yuffie

YOU GET THAT MOFO!
OriginalChocobo chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Wow, I'm speechless. But not enough to review I suppose. This was wonderfully ironic, dysfunctional, and shows a beautifully angsty take on the madness that is Reffie. Always love to read your fics, especially the RenoxYuffie ones and hope to see more from you soon :)
MoonlightOrange666 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I'm speechless...

It was so amazing My current favorite fanfic.
RenoMeUpYo chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I swear I couldn't keep the goosebumps from my skin at the closing of that. I absolutely loved this little story. It was dark and curious and I'm so glad I read it. The tone of the whole piece is perfectly in sync, where the reader is actually drawn into the situation, which makes the read that much more enjoyable. I'm more leaning towards understanding Yuffie's feelings, so the first few paragraphs, you had me pouting like mad

Nicely done.
NOLONGERINUSEtch chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I'm not too sure if you'll take this as a good thing or not, but as I was reading this I had to re-read everything twice, just to make sure it was not my lack of sleep causing the words on the screen jumping at me and telling me this story of betrayal and murder.

Truth be told, I cannot for the life of me remember whether or not I have read this before-it seems familiar and maybe I have, and if I have, I am so sorry for not reveiwing earlier because this was a powerful piece for a drabble of course.

In just a few words you somehow captured the characters of Reno and Yuffie, and not only that, you /showed/ instead of /told/ how the felt and reacted towards their actions. It's been a while since I have read a decent Yuffie/Reno piece and let me tell you, this one made me smile and cringe and go, oh Yuffie, you little minx you. Because, if the game were a touch darker, I could see Yuffie being like this in all her glorious ways.

And Reno? Reno was hot, despite being a womanizing loser.

Mh-hm.

P.S. sorry for my reviews, I tend to ramble.

:P
JingYee chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I didn't expect that ending! o.o Very nice drabble. :)
pipecleanerFlowers chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
whoa, that was unexpected :P nice twist, very morbidly funny! :D
Kyuubi Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
:o

so sad

;_;

but is good writen... (if thay is the way to say it)
Malachite chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Short and sweet. Wonderfully written. I wasn't expecting the twist at the end. I feel like a lot of these shorter stories don't get the credit they deserve, but this piece was excellent.
OwMyFace chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wow. Haven't read anything like that before. You wrote it really, really well. Almost poetically. Seriously, that was really cool.
Kaikai PANTS chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
hahaha! i didnt expect the ending! wow, that was good, short yet very well & craftily written. i loved it!
your cuz lauren chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
not gonna log in for you, tis lauren love. love it, so dark and wonderful. is something i think i would do if something like that happened to me .