Reviews for Story 4: McSecrets
justZiggy chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
Oh PHEW, thought for a minute there something had happened to Ziva. HAhahaha I liked how Abby found out, I could totally picture it in my head. Another great chapter, I'm going to read Dum Dum now. As always THANK YOU :)
justZiggy chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
Oh crap now what? Have to continue reading, will review later
justZiggy chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
I can't wait for Gibbs to find out. Really looking forward to that. I liked this chapter, a bit angry at the cliffhanger but thank god I'm going to continue reading any min now. Oh and I forgot to tell you, hated Marcus, so glad you got rid of him.
justZiggy chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
Loved how you made Ziva step out of her comfort zone. Loved the whole chapter actually. THANK YOU.
justZiggy chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
hey, I've been reading your stories for a while now and I absolutely LOVE them. I know I haven't been reviewing but that's only because I liked them so much I couldn't wait to read the next chapter. But after this one I just had to tell you how AMAZING I think you are. I'm a total TIVA fan and would like if the entire story was just about them but I really enjoyed reading about the crimes. I like how specific you are about certain things, like right now the snakes. Anyway, thank you so much for writing this, I LOOOOOOOVE IT and YOU :)
b0wtiesarecool chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Ahh ive been meaning to comment your other stories but i kept on forgetting,

Ok so far i love it! Even the short chapters, I cant wait to read the last one
NcisFan1294 chapter 12 . 3/23/2009
I liked it alot
Cara.T.Jacklin chapter 12 . 3/16/2009
God I wanted to kill you the second I thought you'd killed Ziva!

But this was a great chapter even with the possiblity of Ziva being dead. Actually I've really liked this entire story.

Can't wait for this Dum-Dum-De-Dumb Sounds like it could be really great :)
debook210 chapter 12 . 3/15/2009
WOW. just wow. Absolutely brillant! I really liked it and I can't wait to see what Abby does...

And as for the connected threads, I really like it. It allows me to read one story without feeling like i'm missing something.

Keep it up and i eagerly await the next story!
Monotufu chapter 12 . 3/15/2009
omg I love it..

Dum Dum De Dum is TOTALLY the wedding march! YAY
ejn10175 chapter 12 . 3/15/2009
great chapter. for a sec there i was not sure if u would kill off ziva, but thankfully u didnt. cant wait for the next one.
M E Wofford chapter 12 . 3/15/2009
PHEW!

I am so glad she survived!

Good chapter.

Good story.

Am looking forward to the next one!
NcisFan1294 chapter 11 . 3/10/2009
I like it
debook210 chapter 11 . 3/10/2009
ah! you can't stop there. more more!

on a more ration note: well written and very well paced
Monotufu chapter 11 . 3/10/2009
omg she did not just die! My cousin read this one over my shoulder and he started freaking out and I was like, "I know! OMG Ziva!" and he just stared at me and said "no! she killed the astin martin!" so he's not aloud to read this anymore._I CANNOT wait to read more, please update soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »