Reviews for A Question For Gibbs
Taylor chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Season 8 episode 22 has flashbacks of when Tony worked at Baltimore PD and when/how he came to work for NCIS.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Tony's Smile Could Get Him To See The President! XD

& Yeah, I Wish They Would... I Don't Know If They Have Yet, I've Not Been Watching It As Much As I Used To. School & All. But I Really Hope They Do. XD
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Well Tony worked as a police officer with Peorio Illinios, philedelphia penn, and baltimore maryland before going to NCIS and worked there for two years before season 1. Any other questions? LOL google ncis wiki fan page or something like that and it gives you background on everyone.
writinghasceased chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Yes, I wish they would. I bet they started off hating one another then something happened between them and Gibbs was like you work for me now.

If they did do something on their background I think it would probably be the best ep in the history of NCIS. Here's to hoping it will happen
Loopy4Tibbs chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I wish they'd do a flashback episode of Gibbs and Tony meeting for the first time...that would be fun!
LoT56 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
yes knowing something about tony's backround would be nice. I like Gibbs, he is the main character, but tony is 2nd best. I always kinda thought along the same lines of some of the other authors... Tony impressed Gibbs while working a case and or tricked him somehow (tony pulling one over on gibbs would be great). I also think his child hood and/or earlier relationship screwed him up bad.