Reviews for Splendor
Annie Targaryen chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
Love it! Can't wait for the next one (:
DipMeInBloodAndFeedMe2TheVamps chapter 10 . 11/3/2009
If you need a beta, I'd be happy to oblige...

-Great story, so far :)
candykissesAndsugarplums chapter 10 . 10/24/2009
i loved it was soo good

i loved how Teddy was finally added a main peep

i love him

Plz update
ellyalice chapter 10 . 10/23/2009
i really like this story. great story line i cant wait to see wat happens with diana and henry. is lina with leland or wat?

ellyalice x x x
lenah chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
omg. how dyd geht awl this? omg i love this book. for some reason wen i fynk of diana she reminds me of jenny from gossip gurl. lmao.
VivoRisataAmore chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
i hope you update soon!
ammarah chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
wow, that sounds good, i hope something like that happens, cannot wait for the book to come out!
genevevewrites chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
This moved really quickly, but it was an overall enjoyable read.

Henry probably wouldn't have referred to himself as a jerk back in those days. Maybe a cad, or varmint or something more in the period.

I read through this and noticed quite a few grammatical mistakes, but it happens. Just re-read through it and I'm sure you'll find them. :D

Thank you for posting this! I enjoyed the read( second time I've said it, lol).
Melody de Calle chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
Oh... Oh dear...

I know that this is going to sound harsh, but this review is for the entire story. There are many spelling issues, grammar issues, and do you really believe that the whole story would move so... fast? I don't really believe "jerk" would have been in Henry's mind given the time period, and then he would have called himself a different name.

The story line is very happy-go-lucky, for the most part. Would Di have found Henry so fast and so easily overall? Would Henry really become a deserter, or would Diana? Neither of them seem as if they would be so... not dedicated. Diana can be a persuasive, strong-willed b*tch, but would she really desert?

Jumping around from Point of View to Point of View so quickly gets confusing after a while, and it makes it very confusing to read for me in this context.

I know that sounded very harsh, but it is just to help you write to your best ability. Don't think I like to be harsh, but I said what needed to be said, in truth.

Sorry for being so harsh,

~Melody de Calle
DianaHenry4Eternity chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
*GRR* it took you forever. it was good though. really good. please update soon
Team EmEdFD chapter 10 . 6/11/2009
I really like this!

What happened to Teddy was horribly unfortunate!

Keep updating!

-Team EmEdDF
Gerbalfluff chapter 10 . 5/31/2009
Very good
Gerbalfluff chapter 9 . 5/25/2009
Super good. You sound exactly like the author.
dianaAndHenry4Eternity chapter 9 . 4/14/2009
that was very good. and i was wondering if you could help me out with my story and read my new chapter,review it and PLEASE tell me how to do italics
black16lily chapter 9 . 4/14/2009
i cant believe teddy lost a leg. :(