Reviews for The Language of Love
esmecullen24 chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
love the story idea! i can see potential :)
apple8 chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
loved this story and wanted to know if you will be updating it soon.
HeatherWhitlockCullenHale chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Wow I love this story cant wait for the next update!
urownpersonaljacobblackstealer chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
YAY! THEY FINALLY MET! you've done a good job this time... i could hardly think of anything dirty. but don't worry, i came up with a few things anyway... hehe. anyway, i am very excited to announce that my sister has her first official extremely sexy and hot boyfriend! Sorry, i'm REALLY excited and had to share it with someone cuz i lost my phone and can't text anyone and it was too late to call anyone! And i got more twilight posters! and jo bros! YAY ME! Anyway, i can't wait to see what edward will say to bella... something charming i'm sure. sigh, he's so sexy. I wish i was that car he was leaning on in the beginning... and he could totally teach me piano anytime... all the things we could do alone in the studio... sigh! btw, syd jamei and me were imagining what sex with taylor lautner would be like last night... we came up with COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY EARTH SHATTERING! luv u! c u later!
Viper003 chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Good chapter! Can't wait for more)
BeachLover01 chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
Sounds good so far. Hope you update soon.
MissKaylaH chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
loved it cant wait for more
Viper003 chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
Really good start! Please update again soon)
BelleinWonderland chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
This is good!Please update soon!Oh and I have a question?There's this story I'm looking's called "Happy birthday,Bella".I've looked for under "search" but no 's LEMON [love scene] with Edward being Bella's piano 's a oneshot and takes place on Bella's that's when Edward tells Bella he's in love with you've heard/read this TWILIGHT FANFIC then please tell the authers name because I don't remember!Anyway this was really good and want to read you.
urownpersonaljacobblackstealer chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
good filler noelley! i can't wait until the actual action starts! i'm kind of on a zac efron high right now so this review won't be too long. I luved it though and i can't blame all those girls for trying to ask him out! He may be blind but he's still gorgeous! Hey, maybe since he's blind he would go out with u or bhavy since u know, looks don't matter to him cuz he can't c! Ha! Hehe... Anyway, when u were talking about alice picking out his clothes, all i culd think about was that i could help him get undressed! and then i guess i would have to help him ger redressed at some point but that wouldn't be as much fun as the undressing part... sigh! Sorry but all i can really think about is undressing zac right now! Shout out to the HSM3 DVD coming out today! Holler if u luv SEXY ZAC EFRON!
pumbleXchook chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
this looks really good so far! update soon!
emmet the pimp chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
well, i am sure happy you had some free time, great story. updte soon please!
U better know who this is chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Noelley! *sniff sniff* You made him blind! But he is still HOT! Keep writing. Ttyl.
LunaLilyWeasley chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
AWESOME START its gunna b great
Ordinary.Day chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
O that sounds like the beginning of a really great story!