Reviews for Far Away
MewAngelWings chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
I like this story. Please continue it!
jamrulz chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
I think I can see where this is going. Will Tara bring Giles' memory back, so he would remember in another life, he was Shilo's father?
jokergirl4ever chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
i really like this story .
Tater Tots chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
AH! This is such an awesome story! When I first read the summary I was like "that sounds weird.." but then I thought about it the next day and was like " actually sounds pretty cool now that I've thought about it..."

You haven't updated in a while, which sucks, but you should definitely try to update soon! :D!

Nice job!

~Tater Tots
Aquaflame68 chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
You better write more! This is SO EPIC. Can't wait to see how Buffy reacts XD never really liked Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but you made it much more interesting!
MonkeyPants chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
CONTINUE CONTINUE! I love Shiloh dealy, but i think that the gang needs to help her get past her...uh, past. And Giles is the perfect father! AND SHILOH SHOULD GET WITH SPIKE! Or, you no, not. Whatever...PLEASE GET THEM TOGETHER. And i hope the gang are suitably horrifed by what Giles look-a-like does in an alternate universe.
Reine de Lutin chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
Please update soon! this is just brilliant! never thought of Repo!Buffy crossover before, it's just bloody brilliant!1!

Can't wait for the update!
sarahseptember chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
y'know, i should have expected this crossover while first watching repo... anyway, thanks for thinking of it for me! man i loved repo so hard... update soon!

inuaiko chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
I'm enjoying the story so far _ i love giles on buffy and it being paired up with repo is awesome! XD can't wait for it to continue!
Purple Sage of Oblivion chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
Alright, I'm happy that Giles is like Nathan in the Fathering bit, and so is Shilo. ... I still miss Nathan, though. He was the MAN. (sigh) Write more, please!

Your Obediant Friend,

Angel of the day chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
This is so cool! You have got to make him find out about Repo! Cause he would get angry, and his Ripper will come out...okay that might actually scare Shilo, so maybe not. LOL
Hatter-Zombie.ate.your.brains chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
Aww I hope it doesn't work..
Rain City Ruckus chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
This is going pretty well. I'm just wondering how she knew what Spike was...
Kelly Perry chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Rad chapter, update soon please :)
Purple Sage of Oblivion chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Gah! When is Nathan gonna remember Shilo? WHEN? The suspense is slowly killing me! I demand a sappy reunion! Please?

Your Obediant Friend,