Reviews for Beast Boy! Change you can count on!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Aw I kinda guessed that would happen but I gotta say: That was brilliant!
I loved how you managed to keep everyone in character and Spobin was pure genius- it really cracked me up :D
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
I suspected he was going to do something like that.

You NAILED the characterizations. I also like that you had Jinx and Wally a married couple. And you showcased the team aspect of the relationships in so many indirect ways! Really solid work.

A truly pleasurable read. If I hadn't already put this story into Favorites, I'd do so now.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
This pulled a WHAT THE HELL chuckle out of me:
"... even if they couldn't survive a giant asteroid striking the Yucatan peninsula and clouding the planet over for years. Luckily, that sort of thing seldom happened in the Titans' various fights."
Yes, lucky indeed. Sheesh.

Also this:
" Sorry dude," he muttered in apology to the guy who'd seen him. "It's a changeling thing."
Three hoots and a holler!

Oh, my gosh! So good! (I want some of those popped eyeballs...) Ahem. Yes, well, it seems that you have captured the essence of Humor and currently have it in a strangle-hold. I am SO looking forward to the rest of this! Adding to Favorites now in case I forget later.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Oh, boy. That is just about my favorite MP skit, neck and neck with the Cheese Shop and the Ex-Parrot. Thanks muchly for the chuckles!

Well, now, the elective process used in a Representative Republic such as our is a dandy way for a COUNTRY to choose its leaders. But a small group of highly-specialized, insanely powerful teenagers? Eh ... not so much, I'm thinking. It should be more along the lines of civil service ... or perhaps a Crown List. Last man (or woman, since I think Starfire or Raven could take any of the others) standing, anyone?

(Just as an aside, I think the highlight of the Democrats' scuffle leading up to Obama getting the nod was during one of their debates when Hillary taunted him with, "That's Change you can xerox." Best. Line. Ever. Don't really care for the guy and didn't want to vote for him, but then there wasn't much choice. He sort of ran unopposed.)
DemolitionLvr chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
first off, I'd like to thank you for Kid Flash's use of the word denigration. Your KF is intelligent, and I appreciate that. Wally West is an intelligent man, and too many people don't realize that.

So, at the end of your story, I must reiterate that I really enjoyed it. And Robin finally got his time to shine in the final chapter, when he talks to BB about the team. It was smart of Gar to let Robin lead.

Good job. Bye, Demo :)
DemolitionLvr chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
poor Bee. She was mad cocky though. Kinda deserved to get burned like that.

By the way, I would want Batman to answer the communicator in the middle of the night. Just sayin'.

And are you being intentionally mean to Dick? I mean, poor guy, giving him a height complex. He may be pretty short, but working out as much as he did as a kid stunts your growth. That's the price you pay for whooping Gotham baddie ass.

And although BB's campaign is solid, I still would never vote for him over a Bat. Just saying. IMO, the Teen Titans should always be led by a Robin. Even when Damian was the leader for like a week and fucked up majorly.

Though, as far as I can remember, Gar was the leader of the Titans at one point in the comics... and Raven (his ex) really undermined his leadership, and there was the whole thing with the traitor... anyway, I'm really sorry I'm rambling. I really like your story. Later, Demo
DemolitionLvr chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Eww, eyeballs. I kinda wanna try that. Ha ha, Jinx and Raven are funny, just like, "It's good, NBD."

I loved your fight scene by the way. I find those really hard to write, but I love reading good ones- you know, the ones where you can really tell what's going on and don't leave you totally confused.

Oh, and Arrowette? I've never actually read any comics featuring her (while she was still a hero) so I don't really know her character, but I like the way you used her. Clarifying the meaning of Spobin without having to inject as a narrator was really quite clever.

Alright, onto the next chapter. Later, Demo.
DemolitionLvr chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
The tough party and the cool party... ha ha. Wow, and I thought I was bad at naming things, but BB's much worse.

BTW, are Jinx and KF married in all of your stories, or is this a sequel to something? It seems to stand alone, so I'm gonna assume that their marriage is just a fact of life in this story. I can dig it.

Anyway. I really like the story so far, and your writing is really good. Good characterization as well, and plenty of characters featured- not just a focus on two or three characters (which I'll admit I am pretty guilty of myself).I saw that you had just updated a story, so I checked out your profile to see what you had written that's complete, and eventually decided to read this. And I'm certainly not disappointed. I have no doubt I'll read more of your work in the future. Now, on to chapter 2.

Later, Demo
Unices chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Nicely done you caught all the craziness of our lovable titans with the craziness of a campaign and with the serious stuff that still shows up time and time again. Love your work...really I do
titansfan1211 chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
One word: EPIC
melkyre chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
I love that, the casualness of living in the tower, of everyone living together. I wish I could write like this... *sigh* Oh wellz. I loved the ending. Gay Speedy is cool.
Denalien chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
Actually these short storys what you write are really enjoyable!I really like it!It's not about lemon pairings(well,maybe JxKF,but it's kind of understandable),it's about friend ships,i'm glad to read these story's from you!

Keep up the good work with your other storyes!

Greetings from: Hungarian!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Very surprising ending. Nice detail from BB; he couldn't do that to Robin. It would kill him, and Titans are no killers.

Great chapter, as usual.

Keep the good writing.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Very nice way of completing the election there. I'll admit it, I was rooting for Beast Boy myself, but it does feel more "comfortable" with Robin behind the helm. And the fact that Robin actually was willing to step aside did show that he did have what it really took to be a real leader, and it also showed how much Beast Boy had grown by showing him actually willing to both win and lose a race at the same time.
G. Login chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
That was awsome lol. I loved the sladebot thing. That was funny.