Reviews for The Worn: A Cloti Story
4everSkyhigh chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
Awesome story. Continue, if you please XD. And about the whole similarities thing, if the person did copy you, feel honored. It means the whoever it was thought that you're writing was good enough to plagiarize :D
preettygabbysz chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
Omg update loved it
Guest chapter 14 . 5/7/2011
Oh my goshh, I'm blown away :'D pleeassee i beg of you , continue it . It's damn awesome :)
Juleezy chapter 14 . 3/12/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! THIS IS SUPER GOOD.
WellingtonBoot chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
I know it's been a while but please finish this! I'm pretty hooked, to be honest. This new twist is interesting, and I haven't yet read a fic where Scarlett has been used like this. Also, I want to see what Tifa's reaction would be, just because I'm curious and I of course want the ideal shipper's ending whereby somehow everything can be forgiven and forgotten and everyone lives happily ever after, at least to an extent.

Seriously, I hate it when people don't finish great stories. I hope this account isn't dead to you! :)
hey wat happend chapter 14 . 11/23/2009
you left us hanging when r u going to update please update soon
Mako Raine chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Oh my gosh, this story is really well written! I have to stop myself from skipping to the end just to see what happens... Can't wait to read the rest!
SunnyGirl202 chapter 14 . 9/25/2009
You didn't drop this story did you? I noticed you haven't updated for a couple of months. You've got something great here! Please continue.
CFair-Valentine chapter 14 . 9/20/2009
Have you stopped this story? I really liked it and looked forward to reading it when you updated but its been quite a while since you have. Please continue it!
silverdigger chapter 13 . 9/8/2009
I'm all into this! You've got the plot all wound up, relationships tightly knotted, I'm enjoying your take on the characters - please continue!
CLOUDxTIFAforever chapter 14 . 7/23/2009
First of all, you should tell me the title of this other story so I can compare.

Second...

...Um, don't kill me...

I was a little surprised by this chapter...maybe even a little disappointed. (Blocks face with hands)

Don't get me wrong, it was really good, its well written, attention grabbing, everything the previous chapters have been.

It was the whole "Cloud slept with Scarlet multiple times" thing, its a surprising twist, almost a slap in the face even (no pun intended). I guess I just don't like the idea of Cloud or Tifa for that matter having "relations" with anyone but each other.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next.

I'm sorry about the review.

~CLOUDxTIFAforever
OlympianPantsuit chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
Woot! Kudos on another excellent update! And thanks a lot for making me further enamored with a fictional character with the talk of Cloud's virgin prowess. ;p

Two things.

One: I must know of this supposed copycat-ish story. PM me the title/link?

Two: Continuity issue with the game...I know it's a better plot to have Cloud be the one to have saved Tifa from the gas chamber, but he was catatonic in Mideel at the time, so Barret and the others had to save her. Sorry, I ruin everything. Try not to shoot me. ;
cloudlover2989 chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
omg i need more asap
lilblu399 chapter 14 . 7/9/2009
I LOVED your story up until the scarlet part. Cloud and scarlet *blech* I hope you make Tifa kick her ass. Adding Reno to the mix very good. PEASE don't make Cloud sleep with scarlet again I'll just cry!
beaucoup riant chapter 14 . 7/9/2009
Sadly, too short. But it was interesting to read. I'm curious to see how this all goes. I was disappointed when it wasn't a direct continuation of the conversation between Cloud and Tifa. But this chapter does look like it'll add more action into the plot. Anyways, you could aim for a different title.

And my name manes "much laughing" in French haha. Update soon!