Reviews for Confessions
Wheelman747 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
So $&#%ing beautiful. I cried through almost the whole thing.
Crystal Lorelei chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I thought you would end it without Chris saying how much he loves Jill when she was practically shoving the perfect opportunity on his face! I LOVE IT! No flaws and lots of compliments! _
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wonderful fic, thank you so much for writing this. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Very good storyline, just one thing; Chris doesn't smoke. Other than that, a very elaborate and flawless plot, beautifully conveyed. JEFF BUCKLEY RULES! RIP.9.5/10 rating.
Devil Rebel chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
nice
LaraSGCLena chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
You really are a Magnificent Kiwi lol. Even if I don't really know what it means exactly but Magnificent this was.

I love how you build up the angst (ah gawd the angst!) and let it flow into comfort and then making love. Aww, I love it. Here's to hoping Jill and Chris actually made that promise after RE5!
ditto9 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Aw wow, what a story! Amazing and very nicely written.
Supermodel Sandwich chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
*_*

Just AMAZING XD I've always been giddy about this story, it's one of my very favorites. n_n You really captured Chris and Jill's relationship, and that can be hard to do. And on top of that, you portrayed them PERFECTLY. You brought out the best. XD That was so nice to read. :3
Hanae Michiko chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
This was so wonderfully written and put together, I enjoyed this story very much. I love Chris' internal battle over whether or not to act on his feelings for Jill. It was so real and so genuine and I was almost convinced he was just going to leave her there. But of course I also love that he pretty much said, "Screw it," and came back. It's just such a realistic circumstance for them, and you portrayed it beautifully. It was a very touching story, a great take on their relationship. Loved it. :)
Redfield chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Damn you're a fantastic author
It's The Fear chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
This is such a well written piece of writing. I loved every word of it! You're a great writer! Good work!
mushroomsrevenge chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Beautiful, it's so well written :)
Auxilya chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Omga! I lurved it!

Amazingly written :D
tek chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I was looking over old fics again, and happened to find that you had a new one, which also led me to find your recent review on Aftermath. All of 's emails get sent to an old address, so I rarely see if I have anything come in. I really appreciate that review. I feel those stories could be a hell of a lot better now if I wrote them, but I'm glad people still appreciate what they were. I miss the old atmosphere of the site and the old writers. Not to knock any of the ones now, but it's hard to find a story that you know you're going to read over and over now. Back then it was like every story someone posted was a potential "classic" I suppose. As for Trapt..believe me, most of those songs I used for Aftermath still remind me of Chris and Jill when I hear them. I actually wanted to get something up in the near future, and had a lot of stray ideas on my desktop...but my hard drive crashed and I don't know if it can be fixed yet. So there's a possibility of losing some of the RE stuff I cranked out (as well a shit load of music), which is utterly depressing. Hopefully I'll get the motivation to put something up eventually.

Anyway, on to actually reviewing your fic. This definitely shows a maturing in what you've written in the past. I don't mean that negatively at all. Those stories are definitely on my favorites, but this was a different tone that I really liked seeing. The raw emotion with Chris and Jill was fantastic, as was your song choice. It’s an incredibly moving song that corresponds well with the atmosphere to Chris and Jill’s relationship and situation you conveyed. Great move on that. Major props on this fic overall. I hope to see more of your stuff up (maybe even updates to the old un-finished?) in the future.
Hannah554 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
This was great, the emotion in it was very real.