Reviews for Ninja can't fly
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
This needs to be continued. I would read a whole story based around this alone. Does Naruto learn to fly etc. I would love to see it continued.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Absolutely love it.

Please please please continue this.

This would be an epic story.
Aloever chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
It was a very good short fic. :)
AnAncientBard chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
You really should write some more of this.
Maybe even some sort of anthology where Naruto bases his life a bunch of different anime/manga characters.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
You're right it's awesome, but it's a pity you let it lie where it fell.
Vandal501 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I don't know if it means much or if you will even be able to read this but I truly enjoyed this story when I first read it and have been excitedly waiting for more chapters. As one of the few that can say that anime has been a big part of my life, reading a story where it has similar effect on the main character is great. I would love to see new chapters posted.
Lord of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Damn, this story is awesome. I'm loving it. Since you did this its similar to one where Naruto found a book written by Goku, and learns ki and stuff. Do you know it? I need its name, thanks, and keep up the excellent work, and please update. I'm loving it.
SeraphimXII chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is awesome. I don't understand why there isn't more. O_O You should update.

XII
Delighted Laughter chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I REALLY wish there was more, it was great.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Epic! xD

All sorts of madness to be had here.
Mortimer Grimm chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Truly, this is a story which will be followed by me, just in case there happens to appear an update of this most funny story.
Battle Neurosis chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Its good. I love it very much. I request u to resume ur writings about this fic. I meant that just keep updating. I do like to see Naruto as a more powerful warrior just like Piccolo or Vegeta or Gohan or Goku. Good luck.
Hatsuharu Miku chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
More please. Hahhaha.
Ie-maru chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
seems like this could be fun, plz update soon!
erik chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
A great fun read, thanks.