Reviews for Ninja can't fly
Poe chapter 1 . 5/27
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update updated updates updated updated updated updated updated the story
yet again chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
it is awesome!
Dragonman109 chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
You must update this sweet story please.
booklover41 chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Will there be more?
jeffery.gerbermartin chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
This is a funny, but cool starter for a storyline you have made! Please keep going! It would be so funny to see(read) Naruto trying out the moves from DBZ on Zabuza or anyone really that was his enemy! You could even have him read DB or the other versions that have come out after DBZ! It would be so funny to read about how Naruto used an attack like the KamahamaHa on someone stupid enough to piss him off! Or see him trying to go SuperSayan on someone!
dreaming thrugh time chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
This is a good story so far are you going to make any more chapters soon
MatthewBadger chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
You. Need. To. Continue. This... NOW!
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
FINISH HIM! Updaaaaaaassstttttttttteeeeeddddd!?
Shinobi Gatana chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
This needs to be continued. I would read a whole story based around this alone. Does Naruto learn to fly etc. I would love to see it continued.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Absolutely love it.

Please please please continue this.

This would be an epic story.
Aloever chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
It was a very good short fic. :)
AnAncientBard chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
You really should write some more of this.
Maybe even some sort of anthology where Naruto bases his life a bunch of different anime/manga characters.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
You're right it's awesome, but it's a pity you let it lie where it fell.
Vandal501 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I don't know if it means much or if you will even be able to read this but I truly enjoyed this story when I first read it and have been excitedly waiting for more chapters. As one of the few that can say that anime has been a big part of my life, reading a story where it has similar effect on the main character is great. I would love to see new chapters posted.
La Kill chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Damn, this story is awesome. I'm loving it. Since you did this its similar to one where Naruto found a book written by Goku, and learns ki and stuff. Do you know it? I need its name, thanks, and keep up the excellent work, and please update. I'm loving it.