Reviews for The Transcontinental Love Letter
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Sweet :)
sarahlouise80 chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
aww that was a perfect ending for a perfect it.
angeliena chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
I like this story!

are there more Rosalie and Emmett story's?
LightStarDusting chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
Very very sweet. Thank you for writing this little story - it was a fun way to spend a few hours.
LightStarDusting chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Thank you, Andrew! And you too, bethaboo. ;)

"We kissed for a long time, barely pausing for breath, and it was like learning each other from the first kiss until the more physical aspects of the relationship all at once. I didn't mind—we'd already covered all the emotional and verbal steps that a couple passed through before sleeping together. We just hadn't been able to indulge in one single physical gesture, so now we indulged in all of them, at once."

Fantastic. It brings the reader along and shows why it's okay for the both of them to take that next step in their relationship.

"Emmett stroked my hair back from my face and I couldn't even remember the last time I'd felt this cherished. Oh, that's right. I never had. Just this one small facet of his personality made me one hundred percent sure that I never wanted to be without him ever again."

Lovely and hot and fantastic all rolled into one. And meant to be.
LightStarDusting chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
I love her rush to call him when she realizes that he wanted to be there for Valentine's day. Even if it IS 3 in the morning where he is. She is ruled by her emotions and it shows in this chapter. Sigh.

"A tall, built man with dark hair and dimples stopped in front of me and for half a second, I nearly ordered him to move because I was searching for my soul mate and god damn it, he was blocking my view.

Then I glanced up at him again and decided that sinking through the floor would suit me down to the ground right now."

Oh, HELLO! I love this. So much. Swooning at the kiss. SWOONING!
LightStarDusting chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
"I burst out laughing despite myself. There was something so brazen, yet laidback about this man—something ultimately irresistible that broke down all my inner walls as if they didn't even exist."

SO Emmett. Nailed it right there!

'"Baby, you might not have really been the first, but why do I get the feeling that you're the only one that'll matter?"

Silence fell over the line and I had a feeling that he was being dead serious, but how could I be scared or upset at his words when I'd been thinking along nearly the same lines?'

G-U-H. Well now. DED!
LightStarDusting chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I missed reading this during the readalong last night but I figured I would check it out today instead.

Really liking the way that you are showing a married couple through Rosalie's eyes and the isolation that she feels in this first chapter.

The conversation with Emmett is fantastic - she is oddly curious despite her attempts to remain frosty.

"I sucked down more vodka, and prayed that it would clear my head."

Ah yes, the ol' alcohol will clear the head trick. From personal experience, that rarely happens. ;)

"By tomorrow, he'd be totally forgotten—a minor little blip on my radar."

Oh Rosalie, don't be so sure about that.
lanamoosh chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
This was very sweet. Loved both of the characters, and it was obvious throughout he story that this had some extra meaning fir you. Thanks for sharing.
nikkijoy chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
Wow! That was hot as hell and awesome! I hope they work it out and stay together!
overzealousbunny chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
No man ever cooked for me. It was always the opposite. So it was positively heart-warming to see Emmett facing the stove, his back to me.

"Whatcha cooking?" I asked, wrapping my hands around his waist and laying my head on the warmth of his back.

"Omelets," he said, clearly concentrating on the pan on the stove. "And you do know, you're asking to get taken on the kitchen floor."

- yes and YES do it Emmett!

He turned and shot me a playful look that brought his dimples into full force. It was then I knew that I was really, totally toast. And not just bread. I was finished, done, kaput. This was it for me. If I couldn't have this man, I didn't want any man.

- can we find some way to make him REAL .. i mean.. he's just GORGEOUS!

It wasn't that I didn't trust Emmett as a pilot—it was more that I didn't trust the aircraft.

- heheheh Poor Rose.. not wanting to disapoint Em but also not wanting to set foot on that plane!

It was then that I realized where the courage had come from. It hadn't come out of strength of character or spirit, but instead out of love and I knew that I'd make it through this, if only because I wanted to be strong for him.

- LOVE that

"You've totally changed everything. I hadn't expected to find you in such an unexpected place, but there you were. You're the most incredible woman I've ever met and Rose, I love you."

- o m g.. just.. wow. and sigh and whimper!

"Silly," I told him through tears of happiness. "I've always been yours."

and big hand on heart sigh of OMG I LOVE ROMANTIC HAPPY ENDINGS!

Oh Bethaboo, you really have given the fandom something completley and utterly wonderful. It's NOT sappy, its romantic and what every girl would seriously dream about.. I know I will ;O)

thankyou for sharing!
Jezunya chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Ah, nice beginning! It's not every day I come across a good Rose/Emm fic, but you've got them both down perfectly. Love the matching lusty banter especially ;)
overzealousbunny chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
A conniving, yet adorable, expression passed over his face. "Does this mean all I have to do to get you in bed is talk dirty to you? Croon sweet nothings in your ear?"

- *drools* YES AND PLEASE!

"You know that I feel like I've been waiting my whole life for you. I'm not going to decide you disgust me. I promise."

- *sigh* i mean.. just a great big sigh of HELL i want that!

We got inside the townhouse as fast as we could, before he tackled me again, or even worse, I tackled him. I gave him a quick tour, while wringing my hands nervously. The tour ended in my bedroom, and I tried to look anywhere but at the big bed that dominated the room.

In a nod to all my fantasies, I'd actually gone and bought a bunch of ruffled white sheets and a comforter, and a bunch of pillows. My bed looked like the Antebellum South on steroids.

- bwahahah I LOVE that she went and made the bedroom of her dreams!

He had a white undershirt on underneath, and I watched the play of his muscles underneath the cotton as he leaned over to untie his shoes.

- NOM NOM NOM just want that in my room.. right now LOL

I'd known that we'd fall into bed almost from the minute we saw each other and I wanted something on that would blow his mind.

- hehehe hit him with the PRETTY PANTIES!

I discovered quickly that not only was Emmett's personality seemingly designed for me, but his cock was too.

- *snicker* LOVE THAT!

I knew he was right, but I hated the fact that during these four days of what was going to be undoubtedly bliss, I'd have the decision of what to do with the rest of our lives hanging over my head. But if that's what I had to do to have Emmett, I'd do it. In fact, I'd probably do a lot more—but he didn't have to know that. At least not yet.

LOVE LOVE LOVE.. thats all I have to say
nikkijoy chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
Its beautiful, fun, witty, enchanting and the kind of fairy tale romance everyone wants. Thanks for sharing with us!
Kassiah chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
Thanks for writing, this was sweet.