Reviews for The Transcontinental Love Letter
BRENDA WARREN chapter 5 . 4/9
I LOVED IT WISH IT WAS LONGER BUT IT WAS GREAT THANK YOU.
BRENDA WARREN chapter 4 . 4/9
THAT WAS GREAT BUT NOW HOW WILL THIS END.
BRENDA WARREN chapter 3 . 4/9
SEEM LIKE THE MEETING WENT JUST FINE AND SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW[SNICKER]
BRENDA WARREN chapter 2 . 4/9
SEEMS LIKE ROSE IS FALLIG FOR EMMETT , I THINK THATS GREAT.
BRENDA WARREN chapter 1 . 4/9
WHY DO I GET THE FEELING TTHAT ROSE WILL BE DOING A LLLOT OF THINKING ABOUT EMMETT?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Loved this sweet little story.
Thanks for writing and sharing it.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
This was hot!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Ohh that kiss was perfection.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
I love this! I hope they meet up and I wonder how would it last long distance? I'll keep reading and hopefully find out more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I love Rosalie and Emmett can't wait to see their further interactions.
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Sweet :)
sarahlouise80 chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
aww that was a perfect ending for a perfect it.
angeliena chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
I like this story!

are there more Rosalie and Emmett story's?
LightStarDusting chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
Very very sweet. Thank you for writing this little story - it was a fun way to spend a few hours.
LightStarDusting chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Thank you, Andrew! And you too, bethaboo. ;)

"We kissed for a long time, barely pausing for breath, and it was like learning each other from the first kiss until the more physical aspects of the relationship all at once. I didn't mind—we'd already covered all the emotional and verbal steps that a couple passed through before sleeping together. We just hadn't been able to indulge in one single physical gesture, so now we indulged in all of them, at once."

Fantastic. It brings the reader along and shows why it's okay for the both of them to take that next step in their relationship.

"Emmett stroked my hair back from my face and I couldn't even remember the last time I'd felt this cherished. Oh, that's right. I never had. Just this one small facet of his personality made me one hundred percent sure that I never wanted to be without him ever again."

Lovely and hot and fantastic all rolled into one. And meant to be.