Reviews for The Transcontinental Love Letter
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Loved this sweet little story.
Thanks for writing and sharing it.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
This was hot!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Ohh that kiss was perfection.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
I love this! I hope they meet up and I wonder how would it last long distance? I'll keep reading and hopefully find out more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I love Rosalie and Emmett can't wait to see their further interactions.
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Sweet :)
sarahlouise80 chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
aww that was a perfect ending for a perfect it.
angeliena chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
I like this story!

are there more Rosalie and Emmett story's?
LightStarDusting chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
Very very sweet. Thank you for writing this little story - it was a fun way to spend a few hours.
LightStarDusting chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Thank you, Andrew! And you too, bethaboo. ;)

"We kissed for a long time, barely pausing for breath, and it was like learning each other from the first kiss until the more physical aspects of the relationship all at once. I didn't mind—we'd already covered all the emotional and verbal steps that a couple passed through before sleeping together. We just hadn't been able to indulge in one single physical gesture, so now we indulged in all of them, at once."

Fantastic. It brings the reader along and shows why it's okay for the both of them to take that next step in their relationship.

"Emmett stroked my hair back from my face and I couldn't even remember the last time I'd felt this cherished. Oh, that's right. I never had. Just this one small facet of his personality made me one hundred percent sure that I never wanted to be without him ever again."

Lovely and hot and fantastic all rolled into one. And meant to be.
LightStarDusting chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
I love her rush to call him when she realizes that he wanted to be there for Valentine's day. Even if it IS 3 in the morning where he is. She is ruled by her emotions and it shows in this chapter. Sigh.

"A tall, built man with dark hair and dimples stopped in front of me and for half a second, I nearly ordered him to move because I was searching for my soul mate and god damn it, he was blocking my view.

Then I glanced up at him again and decided that sinking through the floor would suit me down to the ground right now."

Oh, HELLO! I love this. So much. Swooning at the kiss. SWOONING!
LightStarDusting chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
"I burst out laughing despite myself. There was something so brazen, yet laidback about this man—something ultimately irresistible that broke down all my inner walls as if they didn't even exist."

SO Emmett. Nailed it right there!

'"Baby, you might not have really been the first, but why do I get the feeling that you're the only one that'll matter?"

Silence fell over the line and I had a feeling that he was being dead serious, but how could I be scared or upset at his words when I'd been thinking along nearly the same lines?'

G-U-H. Well now. DED!
LightStarDusting chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I missed reading this during the readalong last night but I figured I would check it out today instead.

Really liking the way that you are showing a married couple through Rosalie's eyes and the isolation that she feels in this first chapter.

The conversation with Emmett is fantastic - she is oddly curious despite her attempts to remain frosty.

"I sucked down more vodka, and prayed that it would clear my head."

Ah yes, the ol' alcohol will clear the head trick. From personal experience, that rarely happens. ;)

"By tomorrow, he'd be totally forgotten—a minor little blip on my radar."

Oh Rosalie, don't be so sure about that.
lanamoosh chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
This was very sweet. Loved both of the characters, and it was obvious throughout he story that this had some extra meaning fir you. Thanks for sharing.
nikkijoy chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
Wow! That was hot as hell and awesome! I hope they work it out and stay together!