Reviews for The Transcontinental Love Letter
OliviaJane chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
Awe, I love a happy ending. :)

Thanks for sharing this wonderful RxEm story. You very rarely see story about them, and even more rare than that are good ones. Your's covers both.
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
that was the sweetest thing ever! i'm sad that it's over because i really enjoyed it! i can't wait to read more of your fics!
nellie bly chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
This story was so sweet :) I met my husband on irc a little over 14 years ago so it brings back a lot of good memories. I lived in PA at the time and he was in (ironically enough) Oregon. You are a great writer!
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Aw, that was so sweet! I loved this story so much. :-) This is one of the first fan fics I've ever read where Rosalie isn't a total frigid bitch, and she and Emmett are sweet as well as sexy.

And I'm from Oregon, so I definitely had some home-state pride going on. ;-)
jaxidy chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
aw!

So, so, so sweet! I loved it!

Happy Valentines to both of you!

love, jax
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
I can't believe how much I love this story. It's fantastic and I've never really enjoyed a Rose-Emmet story this much. I like how little confidence Rose has when she talks to Emmet. It's a pleasant contrast.

~V
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
This was a fantastic chapter. Rose's nerves where both endearing and amusing.

Their kiss was perfect. Just the right amount of sweet and steamy. I adore this story.

~V
KnittingVamp7 chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Aw... this story was so cute! It's nice to see a RxE story for a change, and them not being dicks to each other with makeup sex being the basis of their relationship. And it was quick story that wasn't lacking anything (IMO, anyway) and ended well. Thanks for this!
TexasTank chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
This is officially my favorite fan fiction of all time. These characters have the greatest characterization. They are so realistic and I have a real attraction and admiration of Rose in this story. I only hope to be as cool, collected, and smooth as Emmett when I meet my long distance relationship! This story is truly beautiful and even though you were not quite happy with the last chapter, I love it in every way.
lilyland10177 chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
I LOVED IT! you should consider writing a sequal to it :)
ChinaDoll77 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I'm 5 sentences into this story and already I'm saying "I love this one"!
Cristygen chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
You made it! Aw! This was a great little story! Loved it!

Keep writing them because I'm loving them!
A-SuperStar13 chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Aw... that was such a cute ending. I really loved that Emmett proposed at the same place where they met.
CallistoLexx chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Aww, this was absolutely perfect! A wonderful ending and so sweet. :D
FlamingRedFox chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
O *squeals* So cute. So sweet. So pretty! This never ceases to make me smile. It's just so heartwarmingly delicious. All warm and fuzzy. So sweetly romantic.

I wish I had an Emmett to help me get over my own fears of flying. v.v;; And cook... *nods* Definately need a guy who can cook, haha. Is it healthy to be jealous of fictional characters? ...Wait, don't answer that! Heh heh heh. ;P

Lovely fic. It was just so squeal-tastically beautiful. I'm such a sucker for a good Rose/Em story, and this was beyond spectacular. Astounding, beautiful, phenomenal, lovely, wonderful, wonderful work! I loved every second of it.

Sincerely,