Reviews for The Transcontinental Love Letter
ChinaDoll77 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I'm 5 sentences into this story and already I'm saying "I love this one"!
Cristygen chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
You made it! Aw! This was a great little story! Loved it!

Keep writing them because I'm loving them!
A-SuperStar13 chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Aw... that was such a cute ending. I really loved that Emmett proposed at the same place where they met.
CallistoLexx chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Aww, this was absolutely perfect! A wonderful ending and so sweet. :D
FlamingRedFox chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
O *squeals* So cute. So sweet. So pretty! This never ceases to make me smile. It's just so heartwarmingly delicious. All warm and fuzzy. So sweetly romantic.

I wish I had an Emmett to help me get over my own fears of flying. v.v;; And cook... *nods* Definately need a guy who can cook, haha. Is it healthy to be jealous of fictional characters? ...Wait, don't answer that! Heh heh heh. ;P

Lovely fic. It was just so squeal-tastically beautiful. I'm such a sucker for a good Rose/Em story, and this was beyond spectacular. Astounding, beautiful, phenomenal, lovely, wonderful, wonderful work! I loved every second of it.

Sincerely,

~FlamingRedFox
Ginaaaa chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
That was an adorable ending.
Emmettsgal15 chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
AW THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD STORY!
jesslikescoffee chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Aw! So cute. I absolutely loved it.
CallistoLexx chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
I've been a little lax in reviewing, I know, but this is an absolutely amazing story. It's impossible not to love it. I know how hard a time you had with the lemon, but it turned out very well. Great job!
atypical-swan chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
I haven't seen a story focused on Rose and Emmett this way before, and I'm really enjoying this. It's nice to Rose as more of a human being with some of the same insecurities the rest of us have when it comes to relationships. I look forward to watching this continue.
moltobelle chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
aw this is so sweet
Ginaaaa chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
I really love this so far.
jesslikescoffee chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
So sweet! I'm glad you're not ending it here, I really like this story. and I hope they find a way to be together.
Emmettsgal15 chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
aw!
OliviaJane chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
Yes, they must be together, FOREVER! :)
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »