Reviews for The Transcontinental Love Letter
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
I can't believe how much I love this story. It's fantastic and I've never really enjoyed a Rose-Emmet story this much. I like how little confidence Rose has when she talks to Emmet. It's a pleasant contrast.

~V
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
This was a fantastic chapter. Rose's nerves where both endearing and amusing.

Their kiss was perfect. Just the right amount of sweet and steamy. I adore this story.

~V
KnittingVamp7 chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Aw... this story was so cute! It's nice to see a RxE story for a change, and them not being dicks to each other with makeup sex being the basis of their relationship. And it was quick story that wasn't lacking anything (IMO, anyway) and ended well. Thanks for this!
TheEdwardEmmett chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
This is officially my favorite fan fiction of all time. These characters have the greatest characterization. They are so realistic and I have a real attraction and admiration of Rose in this story. I only hope to be as cool, collected, and smooth as Emmett when I meet my long distance relationship! This story is truly beautiful and even though you were not quite happy with the last chapter, I love it in every way.
lilyland10177 chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
I LOVED IT! you should consider writing a sequal to it :)
ChinaDoll77 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I'm 5 sentences into this story and already I'm saying "I love this one"!
Cristygen chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
You made it! Aw! This was a great little story! Loved it!

Keep writing them because I'm loving them!
A-SuperStar13 chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Aw... that was such a cute ending. I really loved that Emmett proposed at the same place where they met.
CallistoLexx chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Aww, this was absolutely perfect! A wonderful ending and so sweet. :D
FlamingRedFox chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
O *squeals* So cute. So sweet. So pretty! This never ceases to make me smile. It's just so heartwarmingly delicious. All warm and fuzzy. So sweetly romantic.

I wish I had an Emmett to help me get over my own fears of flying. v.v;; And cook... *nods* Definately need a guy who can cook, haha. Is it healthy to be jealous of fictional characters? ...Wait, don't answer that! Heh heh heh. ;P

Lovely fic. It was just so squeal-tastically beautiful. I'm such a sucker for a good Rose/Em story, and this was beyond spectacular. Astounding, beautiful, phenomenal, lovely, wonderful, wonderful work! I loved every second of it.

Sincerely,

~FlamingRedFox
Ginaaaa chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
That was an adorable ending.
Emmettsgal15 chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
AW THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD STORY!
jesslikescoffee chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Aw! So cute. I absolutely loved it.
CallistoLexx chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
I've been a little lax in reviewing, I know, but this is an absolutely amazing story. It's impossible not to love it. I know how hard a time you had with the lemon, but it turned out very well. Great job!
atypical-swan chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
I haven't seen a story focused on Rose and Emmett this way before, and I'm really enjoying this. It's nice to Rose as more of a human being with some of the same insecurities the rest of us have when it comes to relationships. I look forward to watching this continue.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »