Reviews for The Transcontinental Love Letter
Luvntwilight chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
Dayum that was hot!
Dollybigmomma chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
Emmett has to be one of the hottest pieces of man meat ever to walk the face of the planet! YUM!
Cristygen chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
Super hot!

I'm so loving Emmett!

Can't wait for more!
Ellette Hale chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
I have to admit. i wasnt going to read this at first. ( i have you on all of my alerts.) but i'm happy i did. I really like this story. Keep up the good work.
FlamingRedFox chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
Awe *swoon*

First, I want to apologize if what I'm about to say offends you, because it's really not meant to. I may have been giggling throughout the majority of the chapter... It's just, the way they were so desperate for each other and each other alone was just so dang amusingly cute. I couldn't help it.

That being said, for that same reason you've also managed to break the majority of the Rose/Em stereotype which simply makes me love this more. It was just so intimate and calm and downright nice. Not to mention tasteful. _ I especially enjoy Rosalie being so flustered. It's refreshing.

Lovely chapter. This fic never fails to leave me with a contented smile. O, it's just way too dang cute! I love it! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful work!

Sincerely,

FlamingRedFox
lilyland10177 chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
Seriously, prolong this as much as you can! I absoulutly love this! Not only are emmett and rosalie my favorite, but you write them in such a way which does both character justice. Your story is wonderful and i hope you contine it long into their relationship. They're aren't alot of good rose/emm stories out there . :)
feathersmmmm chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
damn girl...i dont know why you were worried at all about this chapter, it is all kinds of hot! I love this story, its funny knowing what I know how I think of it differently.

The texts were great, the build up lovely, and the sex? off the charts once again sister!

Love you hardcore

Alice

xoxo
TheEdwardEmmett chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
To keep this review PG13 rated lets just say that I have no physical business to be this way...but I am so hard after reading this story! It seems to me that this is the single greatest lemon ever!
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
that was the best meeting ever! and that kiss! wow! it just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter, which i love!
lilyland10177 chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
I love Emmett and Rosalie based stories! Update soon i can't wait to see where this is going :) It such a unique plt :)
Smiles4Twilight chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
Ha I love Emmett! He's just Emmett all the time!
A-SuperStar13 chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
That was so cute. I love how the first face to face meeting went. It was so cute.
OliviaJane chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
Awe, Rose was so nervous. It's nice to see that beautiful people be turned into bumbling idiots like the rest of us.

Very sweet. I love Emmett. My heart broke for him when she first said no.
FlamingRedFox chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
SQUEE!

Erm, I mean... Aw screw it. SQUEE!

This is so mouthwateringly squeal-tastic. It's like... like... Swiss chocolate. Absolutely havenly! My gods it's just soo romantic. And... and... meh. I think my brain is officially on fluff overload. I'm having a hard time coming up with anything other than SQUEE! This is just so delightful. I love it, I love it, I love it! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful writing.

Sincerely,

FlamingRedFox

...SQUEE!
silme33 chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
Oh my!

I love this, thank you ;)
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »