Reviews for The Transcontinental Love Letter
Ginaaaa chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
That was an adorable ending.
Emmettsgal15 chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
AW THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD STORY!
jesslikescoffee chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Aw! So cute. I absolutely loved it.
CallistoLexx chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
I've been a little lax in reviewing, I know, but this is an absolutely amazing story. It's impossible not to love it. I know how hard a time you had with the lemon, but it turned out very well. Great job!
atypical-swan chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
I haven't seen a story focused on Rose and Emmett this way before, and I'm really enjoying this. It's nice to Rose as more of a human being with some of the same insecurities the rest of us have when it comes to relationships. I look forward to watching this continue.
moltobelle chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
aw this is so sweet
Ginaaaa chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
I really love this so far.
jesslikescoffee chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
So sweet! I'm glad you're not ending it here, I really like this story. and I hope they find a way to be together.
Emmettsgal15 chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
aw!
OliviaJane chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
Yes, they must be together, FOREVER! :)
Luvntwilight chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
Dayum that was hot!
Dollybigmomma chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
Emmett has to be one of the hottest pieces of man meat ever to walk the face of the planet! YUM!
Cristygen chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
Super hot!

I'm so loving Emmett!

Can't wait for more!
Ellette Hale chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
I have to admit. i wasnt going to read this at first. ( i have you on all of my alerts.) but i'm happy i did. I really like this story. Keep up the good work.
FlamingRedFox chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
Awe *swoon*

First, I want to apologize if what I'm about to say offends you, because it's really not meant to. I may have been giggling throughout the majority of the chapter... It's just, the way they were so desperate for each other and each other alone was just so dang amusingly cute. I couldn't help it.

That being said, for that same reason you've also managed to break the majority of the Rose/Em stereotype which simply makes me love this more. It was just so intimate and calm and downright nice. Not to mention tasteful. ~_ I especially enjoy Rosalie being so flustered. It's refreshing.

Lovely chapter. This fic never fails to leave me with a contented smile. O, it's just way too dang cute! I love it! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful work!

Sincerely,