Reviews for The Transcontinental Love Letter
Cristygen chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
Aw poor Rose!

I'm so glad this is going to be fast and furious! That way we don't have to wait long for updates. I always look for short stories like this. Keep up the good work!

Can't wait for more!
eye ree chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
i think that if a guy ever told me “Baby, you might not have really been the first, but why do I get the feeling that you’re the only one that’ll matter?” i would either a) cum right then and there (i know, lovely image to keep you up at night) or b) suggest we elope to vegas... pronto!

i am so loving this story!

p.s: i just came up with a third option c) all of the above

hehe
eye ree chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
aahh young love...

*sighs*
FlamingRedFox chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
Is it natural to be excruciatingly giddy through an entire chapter? I mean stomach fluttering, heart racing, giggle filled, rediculously grinning, overly excited, downright giddy? Because I seriously was. I couldn't wipe the dang smirk off my face and I was giggling like a lovestruck schoolgirl through the entire thing. And it's not even like I'm reading Emmett's messages. I'm reading about Rose reading Emmett's messages. Gah I'm such a hopeless romantic...

I'm beginning to think this is the epitome of cute. It's kinda like a baby panda. It's just so cute and squeal-tastic and all you want to do is hug it despite that being virtually impossible. I am loving your characterization, and the entire plotline is just so amusingly romantic in a depressing sort of way. This is one of those times when the United State's spanning from "sea to shining sea" is a rather unwelcomed fact instead of a bragging right...

Lovely chapter. This is simply and utterly adorable. Teeth-rottingly good too. I'm such a sucker for fluff and this just leaves me with all kinds of warm and fuzzy feelings. Brilliant! Astounding! Phenomenal! Dazzling! Too dang cute for its own good if you ask me. I absolutely love it! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful work.

Sincerely,

FlamingRedFox
jesslikescoffee chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
I really like this so far! Aside from Edward and Bella, Rosalie and Emmett is my favorite pairing. You've characterized them both really well, too.
TheEdwardEmmett chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
I can empathize with the characters in this story. I understand how perfectly one can become attached to someone without ever seeing them, the joy when you find out the other person is perfect and beautiful is one of the most breathtaking experiences you can have.

This story is getting more and more amazing! I love it.
Ambushed chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
I had a silly grin on my face the entire time while reading! This is good. I like that at least Rosaliee hasn't seen any pictures of him and is falling for him.
Ambushed chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Yeah! Love fast updated stories. And a R&E one, very good. I like that she was a bit rattled. good start happening here.
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Aw! i love emmett and rosalie fics! i'm so glad you are writing this! it doesn't get any better than emmett with a southern accent! can't wait to read more!
FlamingRedFox chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
O, this looks like it'll be a fun ride. It feels a little like "You've Got Mail" meets "Sleepless in Seattle." Eh heh heh, I like Meg Ryan/Tom Hanks movies about as much as I love a good Rosalie/Emmett fic. .;;

But anyways, lovely start so far. Tis quite cute and gave me a nice chuckle. I am most definately looking forward to seeing where this goes. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful work.

Sincerely,

FlamingRedFox
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This appears to be a future fascinating read. I like the semi-vulnerability Rose had going for her. It gives her some serious depth that Stephenie Meyer *clears throat* left out.

I am greatly anticipating the next chapter.

jaxidy chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
So sweet. This is such a nice Valentine for such a nice guy. You are very talented, and I can't wait for the rest! I wish you guys the very best!

love, jax
Cristygen chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh, I'm liking it!

Great start! Looking forward to see where you go with this!

Can't wait for more!
TheEdwardEmmett chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
First of all I am really looking forward to the rest of this story. Emmett as a pilot is really interesting. This story has the makings of my favorite of all fan fictions. I wonder how this will develop, it is killing me.

Good Job as always, your writing is always top notch.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8