Reviews for Rookie Mistakes
bjq chapter 6 . 1/29
fabs
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
A shame that this hasn't been updated in 5 years.
Carol chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Because we love both of them, we want to support them through all their suffering and pain.
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
Oh noooo! It's over all ready? And it was such a great story! I love all of the Tony bashing
HuluView chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
Just rediscovered this enjoyable story and hope you finish it!
mbj chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
What a great story this is..2nd time Iv read it, but still no ending. Please it would be so awesome if you could finish the last chapter & epilog. We would be forever greatful!
emzilyyyy chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
Look- This is not exactly a threat... Okay, it is. The thing is- finish the story! This review is sort of belated but I came back to this for the zillionth time and still no update.

You've left me hanging. Disappointed here.
violetwarnercobalt chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
still love this fic! hope all is well and hope to see this finished one day!
Arbitrary-Arsenic chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
Can't even describe how much I love your story! The plot, characters, the situation... It's all amazing. I'd only point out that you often say "it's" instead of "its" in places, and there's one "your/you're" mixup, but the rest is amazing! I especially love your dialogue.

And, uh... it's been 5-6 months. :P
Pam11 chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
Wonderful story! Update soon, looking forward to reading more. Thanks!
Servant05 chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
Great story! Can't wait to read the ending.

Please update soon (although I understand the graduate work put on you - I'm applying to PA school for next spring and am looking forward to being back in school but not sure if I'm ready for the major work. Oh well, at least we have our writing right? ;) ).

Thanks for the great story!
Net Sparrow chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
I enjoyed your story. Only one chapter and an epilogue... O please keep writing. I would love to see your story completed.
angeleyes46 chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
keep up the great work
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
Well I certainly hope you update soon, because i can't wait to see Ziva tear into the guy who hurt her friends. Especially Tony. Also, I need to check on him. That boy worried me. Sigh.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
although I have never been inside of one of those things, I do know how sturdy they are. When my family and I were road tripping across the country a few years ago, we got caught in the worst tornado storm in over 20 years. We were in a restaurant in Tennessee when all of a sudden it got really bad. As someone who group up in an area that never got tornadoes (or at least didn't used to until after I got back from this experience - my friends swear they are following me) I was completely terrified. One of the ways some of the workers at the restaurant tried to reassure me was to tell me that even though they didn't have a basement, if a tornado came we would take shelter in those freezers because they were pretty much built like bomb shelters, so I totally get why they didn't try to shoot their way out