Reviews for Friends, Ramen and Insults
TheMusicIsEnough chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Wow this is so cool! Sequel please? I'd love to know why Sasuke suddenly chose to speak and what happens to him now he's out of hospital. Great writing! :)
Kageriah chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
FYI, Sasuke's younger than Naruto.
Mokulule chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Wow, I love it :D The team 7 relationship is wonderful and all the melancholy and then happiness
Darkness323 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
That was perfection. :) While it wasn't the perfect happy ending, but things all worked out in the end. It's still sad how Kakashi was gone though. T_T It was long, and it took me a minute to figure out the skipping of the story, but it worked beautifully. I guess I just wanna know how Sasuke just started talking again...but I think that might be left better as a mystery. :D
Ginnysaysso chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Perfect :)
BlackWolfHowling chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
While the words 'amazing' and 'hilarious' don't quite seem to fit, I can't come up with any better ones, so they'll have to do. Aside from one or two small grammar issues which I can't even remember now, this story was excellent.
Halskr chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I really liked this. I am not normally a fan of a story that starts in the middle then flashes back. I am a very linear sort of person who likes a simple progression of events. This one worked very well. It built up just enough drama without completely losing the reader before the flashback. Thanks for writing and sharing this.
She who worships food chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Cool. Well this one-shot is kinda heartwarming. The only real problem is it's not Ichiruka it's Ichiraku. But that's minor stuff anyways. I loved your interaction between Naruto and Sasuke.