Reviews for Second Chance
hello are you going to update this? :)
L chapter 73 . 9/29
after 2 months, I finally got to this final chapter! Are you planning on updating? Please don't let this be the final chapter
I hope this isn't the end, because it's so unbelievably good and amazing. I hope she says yes:)
BrynnTurpin chapter 73 . 9/6
You stop at that MOMENT?! You make at update! Or I shall die!
Oh my god, I love this soooo much! Tell me you are going to post more, pleeeease? One of the best fanfics I ever read! (sorry for the terrible English, I'm from Brazil!)
BellaDonna chapter 73 . 6/22
Please come back!
galwaygirl220 chapter 73 . 5/27
I absolutely love this story! Please, please, please tell me it wasn't abandoned. I'll beg if I have to, but you've got to update this!
ayeimellie chapter 73 . 5/19
Oh my, please please please update! Agghhhh I love this story so much. You're such an amazing writer and I want to be Josephine so bad! x(
PLEASE chapter 73 . 4/28
No. Nonono. Please. PLEASE, do not end this here! I read this entire fic in three days and I want-NEED to know what happens. I crave more of it! PLEASE!
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! They were finally getting together and you abandon us without a warning DX. My heart aches. I need more phantom of the opera fanfiction but none of them have josophine and her completely addict ing romance with Erik. Your story has been wonderful...:)
Amazing chapter. Hope you will update soon :D
Yea Yea
good so far got my attentionj
Oh. MY. GOD!