Reviews for Second Chance
God Is Wearing Black chapter 46 . 6/11
"Giovanni Salvatore's son,"

My god is that DAMON SALVATORE

It would make sense with all of your cutesy vampire stuff (I like Vampire Diaries too, ps your awesome)
Fangirling Platypus chapter 44 . 3/31
That dream! And the fluff! I CANT EVEN!
Fangirling Platypus chapter 37 . 3/31
This was amazing! The drunkeness was spot on! I was laughing so much! I loved Garrit loving his shoe! I, being only thirteen, have never drank, but now i know not to do so on an empty stomach!
Fangirling Platypus chapter 31 . 3/31
He could go as himself! Because no body would expect that. Everyone expects a disguise! So they would think somebody dressed as the phantom!
Fangirling Platypus chapter 29 . 3/31
Erik ya introverted dork!
Fangirling Platypus chapter 21 . 3/31
Awwwwwww! FLUFF! Question, how old is Garrit? Because I think you are writing him as being around Josephine's age, but I keep imagining him as being older. The roses are an amazing Idea
Fangirling Platypus chapter 20 . 3/31
I nearly lost it at "But a well furnished one." i love the petty arguments between erik and his mind. And the thing about being good at sketching and shading but not painting reminds me of myself.
Fangirling Platypus chapter 18 . 3/31
Yay! Ayesha returns! I love Ayesha! She is such a little drama queen! Perfect match for her owner! I one day want to get a siamese cat named Ayesha. or maybe a persian named Nadir!
Fangirling Platypus chapter 16 . 3/31
I love sandalwood! i think that Erik would too. i wonder what would happen if you set him loose in a Yankee candle shop. chaos ...utter chaos
Fangirling Platypus chapter 13 . 3/31
I would love a cookie! I love the way you had them finally come together more! Flawless! Like I said in the las t chapter, very amazing and believable characterization.
Fangirling Platypus chapter 12 . 3/31
This was so incredibly real! I was nearly brought to tears at her sadness! I know what it is like to keep pain bottled up. I know that far too well. You are such an amazing writer! You make these character seem so real and relatable! I know that it is very hard to do that when your story takes place in a different time. Wonderful work!
Fangirling Platypus chapter 10 . 3/30
oh my gosh the thing about carlotta and piangi! mental...images...neeed...brain bleach! I liked Ayesha. That song was perfect for them!
Fangirling Platypus chapter 1 . 3/30
Wow! This is amazing! I am almost scared to read on though!( don't worry, i will)
tarebear827 chapter 69 . 3/13
Love this story! Please update!
kpw1998 chapter 73 . 3/8
Heeeeeey, you should really update this pretty please? Cause I want and it's on a bit of a cliff hanger and, pls?