Reviews for Second Chance
PLEASE chapter 73 . 4/28
No. Nonono. Please. PLEASE, do not end this here! I read this entire fic in three days and I want-NEED to know what happens. I crave more of it! PLEASE!
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! They were finally getting together and you abandon us without a warning DX. My heart aches. I need more phantom of the opera fanfiction but none of them have josophine and her completely addict ing romance with Erik. Your story has been wonderful...:)
Amazing chapter. Hope you will update soon :D
Yea Yea
interesting
good so far got my attentionj
Oh. MY. GOD!
Please update, I can't wait to hear her response.
Yippee.mcgee.221b chapter 73 . 2/17
Please please please! Tell me this isn't over? Ok so it is a good ending. Nice ending. A fitting ending. But all that sexual tension must be relieved?!
Or not. I guess it could be left to our imagination. Oh but the inner angst from both of them! I can just imagine the struggle to please.
What about Giry? And Christine? And the horrible Veronique? Aaaahh and the small conversation between Edward and Raoul?! Omg

You're killin me! All
I've wanted to do this 3 day weekend was to see this story to the end. Please update quickly? Maybe even write an M rated chapter with warnings?

Keep it up! Great story. Spell check may be in order as well as corrections for turn of phrase.
PumpkinKitten chapter 73 . 2/7
Oh. My. God. You DID NOT just stop there, did you? :o
You are so cruel! *cries*
What about the marriage? What about how they both feel right before the wedding night? What about a sultry, teasing wedding night? What about Erik painting that room for their kids? What kind of a monster leaves a story there? *sobs for an hour*
This is torture...
you really need to sell this as an ebook! you are an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 73 . 11/9/2014
Erik proposed! HE PROPOSED! OH MY GOD FINALLY!
nina1008 chapter 73 . 11/5/2014
You're back! Great chapter :-)
Phan chapter 73 . 10/14/2014
So glad you finally updated! This is my favorite Phantom Phic by far! Please add on soon!
Brackenfern chapter 73 . 10/11/2014