Reviews for Second Chance
Please update, I can't wait to hear her response.
Yippee.mcgee.221b chapter 73 . 2/17
Please please please! Tell me this isn't over? Ok so it is a good ending. Nice ending. A fitting ending. But all that sexual tension must be relieved?!
Or not. I guess it could be left to our imagination. Oh but the inner angst from both of them! I can just imagine the struggle to please.
What about Giry? And Christine? And the horrible Veronique? Aaaahh and the small conversation between Edward and Raoul?! Omg

You're killin me! All
I've wanted to do this 3 day weekend was to see this story to the end. Please update quickly? Maybe even write an M rated chapter with warnings?

Keep it up! Great story. Spell check may be in order as well as corrections for turn of phrase.
PumpkinKitten chapter 73 . 2/7
Oh. My. God. You DID NOT just stop there, did you? :o
You are so cruel! *cries*
What about the marriage? What about how they both feel right before the wedding night? What about a sultry, teasing wedding night? What about Erik painting that room for their kids? What kind of a monster leaves a story there? *sobs for an hour*
This is torture...
you really need to sell this as an ebook! you are an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 73 . 11/9/2014
Erik proposed! HE PROPOSED! OH MY GOD FINALLY!
nina1008 chapter 73 . 11/5/2014
You're back! Great chapter :-)
Phan chapter 73 . 10/14/2014
So glad you finally updated! This is my favorite Phantom Phic by far! Please add on soon!
Brackenfern chapter 73 . 10/11/2014
SO CUTE! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Guest chapter 73 . 10/3/2014
YOU UPDATED
HOLY JESUS HALLELUJAH YES!
thank you thank you I love this story sooo much!
Asuna Winchester chapter 73 . 10/3/2014
Yaaaay another chapter, I'm so happy!.Erik dropped a phantom bomb and proposed. Ohmygosh I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update sooner than later. :)
shoeychocolatXD chapter 73 . 10/3/2014
Yay...so cute!
michellecarriveau chapter 73 . 10/3/2014
AAAAHHHHHH! He proposed! I am jumping up and down right now! I can't wait for the next part! Great chapter!
be1smoke chapter 73 . 10/3/2014
Romantic 3 x)
bumblewolf chapter 73 . 10/3/2014
I am overjoyed that the new chapter is finally up! And Erik proposed! * squeal* i hope Josephine says yes, or i will drown in a puddle of my tears.
Lexi Destler chapter 73 . 10/2/2014
Oh that is amazing, finally a proposal. the wait was well worth it for this delightful chapter. loved it absolutely loved it. :)