Reviews for Second Chance
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 1/16
Wonderful!
Traillbits chapter 74 . 1/10
Ok so I totally binge read this story over the holidays and man oh man this is so fun to read!

I love that you don't change Erik's demeanor (even if he does get the girl :3) it feels like we're actually following Erik Destler. He can be charming but can at any moment pull a 180 and turn Phantom at any time. I also love love that you've included characters and snippets from both Leroux and Susan Kay. It makes Erik more three dimensional to include more source materials-I admit while I know this story is in the Phantom film category I seriously dislike the 2004 film, in my mind I imagine your Erik here as more of the stage play likeness such as Karimloo rather than Butler.

Josephine is a refreshing character and love interest for Erik. You took an idea thats been done hundreds of times (lets face it 90% of Phantom fics are either ErikxChristine or ErikxOC) but you made it so unique with her. I was a little worried at first when i read that she has the dead parents cliché but you didnt shoehorn that in and you actually made it work and a relatable pain to the kind of dark, twisted misery Erik has felt after the Opera house burned down. She isn't a typical swooning new damsel for him to sway and she isn't a blunt Mary sue whom is oh so perfect, she's a headstrong character and isn't afraid to bite back at Erik from time to time. And the fact that it takes so much patience and time for them to fall in love with each other (and admit it) is so well written here!

Now that they're engaged I'm at the edge of my seat waiting for more! Not gonna lie there aren't many fanfics I've read where Ive had to hold back so many squees when I've read this in public. I can hardly wait to read more!
animelover56348 chapter 74 . 12/23/2016
Holy crap u live. This is still my favorite phantomstory and I'd given up on it coming back so this brings me hope. Hopefully you dont dissapear again haha. Im glad Josephine is sticking up to Mariane. She needs to have a sit down with her tbh and explain that she knows Eric as a man (and all the darkness that comes with him) and not as an angelic (pun intended) voice. Anyway can't wait for more!
Emma7753 chapter 74 . 11/29/2016
Omfg you need to update like now!
Guest chapter 74 . 11/16/2016
I only do this with my favorite fics so here it goes…
73 long days
Living a mere fascade of life
73 ling days
Wasting my time on one shots and Harry Potter fics
In my mind, I read stories pure and unearthly
But I find they won't have any voice without you
My weepingwillow2616
My weepingwillow2616
Lost and gone
Lost, and gone
… anyway I only do that with the best so please update!
deanna37 chapter 74 . 11/13/2016
I'm the absolute worst for not reviewing sooner - I had read this chapter a while ago, and realized that I forgot to review! Sorry about that! I know it's frustrating when you work hard on a chapter, and there aren't very many people who review. Or perhaps you don't have that problem, I'm not sure - your story is very popular on here! I've just noticed that fanfic has been getting awfully quiet lately. Well, anyways, thank you for updating! Your updates always make my day - and my best friend's! We're always so excited when you update.
I'm with Josephine - I wanna see Erik too! XD I'm looking forward to the next update. I understand that life can be busy and all, so take your time! You can't rush perfection, after all! But I'll definitely be here to read it!
Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 74 . 11/6/2016
YOU CAME BACK AT LONG LAST! 333
I love how your story is progressing so far! :D
MoonShadow396 chapter 74 . 11/2/2016
This is amazing! I stayed up till four am before sleep dragged me away from this story. I immediately went back to reading when I woke up for work this morning. I'm going to be a very tired lady today but it was worth it!. Especially for this chapter, I was worried for a moment that Josephine would let her godmother railroad her but she was the Josephine I've grown to love with that steel back bone of hers. The Veronique situation you had here was also interesting because instead of just having Dimitri (I think I spelled that wrong, sorry) just be a henchman who does whatever he's told, you showed him as a good person who actually walked away from a bad relationship. Another thing about this story is I enjoy how you write both Josephine and Erik's POV, you write Eric really really well. I'm looking forward to reading more when you get to update again.
Guest chapter 74 . 10/21/2016
I loved Josephine's idea abou the dresses! Please update!
OMGGG chapter 74 . 10/4/2016
First of all...WELCOME BACK! I'm so happy you're alive and well and that you've graced us with your writing!
P.S. I'm going to read this later when I get home from work 33
UnseenAngel17 chapter 74 . 9/22/2016
Oh my gosh please update soon!
PoisonedParadise chapter 74 . 9/14/2016
What ever happened to Eric's cat? I forgot her name. We should see some of her again. This episode was wonderful and so sweet. I didn't expect Eric to be able to ask Josephine to be his wife considering all that he has been through, but his speech to Josephine was precious. I can't wait for the next chapter.
kpw1998 chapter 74 . 9/7/2016
Oh my gosh it's been so long, but welcome back! I've reread this story so many times to remember everything and I'm so glad to be getting new chapters. Welcome back!
Veronyka18 chapter 74 . 9/6/2016
I am so happy! I have been waiting for this chapter for so long. So glad you decided to continue your story and trust me when I say that I will re-read this story from the beginning once again!
Noil23sj chapter 74 . 9/6/2016
That was so good! Can't wait to see madame Giry's reaction when she finds out about them...

Looking forward to you next update!