Reviews for Second Chance
EEEEEEEEE! Another awsome chapter! I’m so happy you’re updating again this has made me so happy! Thank youuuuuuu!
deanna37 chapter 75 . 2/6
Lol I love Erik and Nadir's friendship - and I love how Ayesha acts in Nadir's presence XD She's so possessive over Erik.
For a second I really thought that Erik was gonna prevent Josephine from leaving. I was starting to get nervous xD But they way they tease one another is cute. I sure would hate it if I were Josephine and ALMOST got a kiss from Erik but didn't lol! Thanks for the update! Made my day! :)
AlwaysRemindTororo chapter 75 . 2/6
I absolutely LOVE IT 3! I am soo excited for Josephine and Erik wedding ~ OMG JUST IMAGINING IT T-T, THEY GROW UP SO FAST. AND as for Nader he needs to become the best man in they're wedding . I would love to see that.
AlwaysRemindTororo chapter 74 . 1/23
Seriously this is sooo GOOD T-T, UGHH JOSEPHINE IS SOO MUCH BETTER OPTION THAN CHRISTINE, SHE'S SOO CHARISMATIC , hope you upload soon i am dying here qith curiosity XD. Serisuly i keep re-reading loads of time. Hope your well miss author and goodluck on your life as well :)
ERIK POVヾ(@ー@)ノ. "There is only death that is next" (T_T), poor poor Erik. But is he beginning to fall in love again, he certainly seems to be caring quite a bit for Josephine already, how wonderful! Who knew ballet girls could have nice voices? Or that a man's voice would stay exactly the same after 5 years of not being used? Still, I want to see some more Erik X Josephine, so I'm not complaining! My heart bleeds for poor Erik, he's so terribly sad.
I just love the passage of time in this, so skilful! And I know I' be said it before but I'll say it again, I simply adore seeing both points of view on the same moments, each reaction is explained and you can see each's thought process. Genius! You mentioned Olive's brothers, it'd be nice to hear more about them. And Josephine has found Don Juan Triumphant! My important plot point senses are tingling!
Woo! Erik POV! I like Erik POV. I do feel sorry for him, creeping around everywhere, but I love his sneakiness when he goes full Phantom. *blushing furiously*. I know I've already said it but I live hearing both Erik and Josephine's POV on the same happenings. I like how you show the passage of time, with short "re-caps" on what we've not seen, it all flows really nicely and gives detail without cramming it down our throats. Nice Scene with Erik and Josephine in the box too, takin everything very slow, which I love.
"'It's rather attached to me." Nice! On a first name basis as well already, I do love Erik X Josephine, even if I did wish it was me! I do love Josephine's prank on Olive, must say I would do the exact same! I love the bitter sweet, "he's a shell of what he truly is", so sad but beautiful. Love this chapter, and I love how caring Josephine is to Olive.
perspective and then from the other's so you can see each thought process, it's a really nice touch.
Lucky Josephine was taught proper manners, or this would've been a rather short story! "'Drink when I want!'" What a great line! I love when show do a bit from one characters
Poor Erik (T_T). I still hate Véronique, she such a slut! Also forgot to say last chapter, I like Mme. Pierre, she's a good ballet mistress. Also nice that you're not throwing everyone in with a full opera right off the cuff, but easing it in slowly.
Josephine's already dancing! And I already dislike Veroniqué! Olive is such a cute character, I love her! Nice flashback again, you do those very smoothly.
I really like Josephine as a person, and at times she feels awfully familiar! The backstory was nicely crafted into this, and the soft between third person into first smoothly done. Flashback was a nice flare, instead of just boringly telling the story.
I really really loved this story, well written and well crafted, with a fantastic plotline, wonderful characters and beautiful description. As such, I have decided to re-read it, and leave my thoughts on each chapter as I go.
For this one:
Poor Erik! :,(
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. This. Story. Is. Genius! I love it! So well crafted with a slow-burn effect just like the book and I just love Josephine, she’s a much better match for Erik than Christine. AND THEY’LL BE MARRIED SOON! YAY! A couple of spelling mistakes but nothing too drastic. A great great story. Absolutely love it!