Reviews for Second Chance
kal power chapter 73 . 11/22
OMG please update this story. i love this story its one of the best ones i have read. please update the story please. thanks
Angelofmusic46 chapter 73 . 11/16
BLOODY HELL WILLOW! Why did you leave us hanging? Update, that's all I ask of you...
Angelofmusic46 chapter 50 . 11/14
VĂ©ronique is your 19/18th century fangirl!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 41 . 11/13
"Josephine, you have some 'splaining to do!" I can't wait to see what Erik meant by the last sentance!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 37 . 11/12
Psh... HAHAHAHAHA! OH THAT CHAPTER WAS GREAT! Garrit and his shoe are my OTP now! I loved drunk Olive and Josephine! They were those adorable drunks!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 29 . 11/11
I'm an EC shipper and all, but THIS?! Christine killing an OC Erik was possibly starting to fall for... just no. And Erik is starting to turn into the average male! Oh no!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 28 . 11/11
"How strange, this feeling that my life has begun at last, this change... What's the matter with you, Erik, have you been too much on your own?" She kissed him and he almost kissed her back! Stupid cat...
Angelofmusic46 chapter 27 . 11/11
Oh. My. Gosh. Erik must be sooo embarrassed! That was perfect! I read a scene in a book similar to that one...
Angelofmusic46 chapter 26 . 11/11
I will try very hard not to kill you for that chapter. AND HOW DARE HE CALL HER CHRISTINE!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 21 . 11/11
Awwww... Erik is so sweet! "In my life, there is no one like him anywhere, anywhere where he is... If he asked, I'd be his..." Garrit doesn't seem to bad either. BUT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO INCLUDE A FOPPISH VICOMTE TO STEAL AWAY ERIK'S ONE LAST CHANCE OF HAPPINESS?!
Don't Stop! Keep Going! I Want More! So Goood!
hello are you going to update this? :)
L chapter 73 . 9/29
after 2 months, I finally got to this final chapter! Are you planning on updating? Please don't let this be the final chapter
I hope this isn't the end, because it's so unbelievably good and amazing. I hope she says yes:)
BrynnTurpin chapter 73 . 9/6
You stop at that MOMENT?! You make at update! Or I shall die!