Reviews for Change of Terms
hopelessromantic4life chapter 1 . 7/16
0_0;
Woah...
EclecticKnight88 chapter 1 . 3/4
will there be more to this? i'm eager to see what will happen.
Kylaia78 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Loved it and desperately want to see it continue! please!
Lizzy Speril chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
UPDATE PLEASE! THIS IS GREAT!
Yananikki chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Great story loving it! Are you going to let someone adopt your story since it doesn't look like you'll be finishing it?
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Great story so far please continue.
Ekhomegan or ZiggyStar chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
That was awesome. :)
Emmaline Haesel chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Yeah! Go Mickey and Sexy! Teach that !&&! ?, sorry, I'm not allowed to say that, that Rose is too good for him! Woohoo!
kbecks41319 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
omg, you should totally write a sequel! 3333
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
very interest story; please update.
Carri007 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Nice. I like your characterization of Rose-heartbroken, strong and resigned, all at the same time. Intriguing idea for Rose not being human anymore, and her connection with the TARDIS. I'm glad the Doctor finally feels guilty about how he's been treating Rose, but I would've liked to know what he plans on doing about it, and how. I liked it-well done!
Chris4 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I'm glad I found this story, even tho you wrote it over 2 years ago. I haven't found another TGiF fic (yet, at least) that has jumped on the fact that Nine would have never abandoned Rose in such a situation. Well done, well thought out and well written.
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
i really like this. hope you continue it
AkumakoRonso chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Is this just a oneshot thing? Cuz this awesomeness needs to be continued. Such awesomeness should not be held back, but must flourish!

I want to know what the Doctor is going to do with this knowledge. How are Rose and he going to move forward in their relationship? Are they going to be able to or has the Doctor royally screwed up this time?

I love that Mickey is all "I told you so" without being all "I told you so."

Please write more!
DeadlyThorns chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
hey i love this story and really think you should carry on with it please update soon
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »