Reviews for Children of Saturn, Book 1: What Have We Done
Wolvie26 chapter 24 . 4/20
love it! i'll be off to read the next one when I get back on latetr as its 5 in the morning right now and I need to go to bed..lol
Babysis64 chapter 23 . 3/12
wow Aro is really a Saturn as well, but he's evil to the best not nice at all. Yes I wouldn't want him as a dad as well considering what he has done and is doing right. I hope someone will save Bella and then her and her mate and family leave after Bella tells them the truth that he is the one playing with people's mind altering them.
Babysis64 chapter 22 . 3/12
wow I really do hope that the Cullen's Denali's and Whitlock's win this war that is coming right. I also hope that Bella is going to be alright, and things work out well for the true mates.
Babysis64 chapter 21 . 3/11
Yes I wonder who the puppet mater is wow and Edward was one of the victims that got killed for helping Bella and her coven as she was told right. I hope that the Cullen's and Denali's can get over it
Babysis64 chapter 20 . 3/11
oh no this isn't good even though Bella isn't his mate, I wonder if he knew this by tasteing her blood he finally knew they weren't mates right. Oh I hope all is going to be alright even for Alice's true mate. Also for the humans and the wolves I hope all is going to be okay as well.
Babysis64 chapter 19 . 3/11
awe so Alice met her true mate, and yes Edward did betray the Cullen's. Edward didn't have to say anything to them if he didn't want to right. or maybe not considering with one touch Aro can see everything in ones mind.
Babysis64 chapter 18 . 3/11
I had a feeling that he would do that just because Bella refused to take him back again. I really do hope that Bella is going to be okay and that the Cullen's and Denali's are going to be safe as well. Now they have to worry about the Volturri and Victoria coming after them.
Babysis64 chapter 17 . 3/11
interesting chapter. I wonder what the rumors are about and what her dad heard right. I hope that they can defeat Victoria and her gang right
Babysis64 chapter 16 . 3/11
how did Bella know that Jasper was her true mate I wonder. This chapter was interesting to say the least, glad that she didn't take Edward back again. I wonder where he went I hope not to the Volturri to let them know about Bella right.
Babysis64 chapter 15 . 3/7
wow Edward turned out to be a mean person not listening yet. So what that she wants Jasper right, at least she didn't feel so little like she does with Edward. Now he always dazzled her so what is the difference and Jasper wouldn't hurt her like Edward would.
Babysis64 chapter 14 . 3/7
this was a interesting chapter, I really do hope she doesn't take Edward back considering how he hurt her right. Also I hope that Jasper is going to be okay with everything right. So Bella had a plan this is good now hopefully who ever she dialed will hear her and she will be safe right.
Babysis64 chapter 13 . 3/7
wow good chapter. So the venom effected Bella abit, hopefully the medium rare stake will help with her thirst right.
Babysis64 chapter 12 . 3/6
wow she finally told Jasper that she loves him this is good right I'm glad that Bella got some of her pain out of her system, now hopefully she can heal right.
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 3/6
this was a good chapter I thought as well. Yes Bella loves \jasper. Hopefully when the rest comes back that Bella will still love Jasper and not go back to Edward and be hurt again the way he hurt her already right.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 3/6
this was a good chapter as well. Glad that they saved Bella before Laurent left with Bella right. Now he is gone, wow too bad that he didn't stay with Irena right, and he helped Victoria instead to get Bella. I wonder what Bella's answer is I hope she doesn't love Edward yet, but still has room for his friendship when he comes around right. I wonder if Alice saw any thing that happened. Sorry to say that but I really do hope that Bella has feelings for Jasper instead of Edward right.
1,165 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »