Reviews for Children of Saturn, Book 1: What Have We Done
CentauRita chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Bella sleep-talking her apology to Jasper...it's almost like Bella could sense Jasper's presence in her room.
CentauRita chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Holy Crow, Bella's emotions rivaling Jasper's empathic abilities. Sounds like a challenge for the Major.
CentauRita chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Somethings different in the wind.
NatalieLynn chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
Yeah? And how the hell is that supposed to work? Is he going to keep his eyes closed and 'see' Tristan through the minds of others? I suppose that might work, and Irwin can probably teleport up to where the flying chick is hovering and then teleport her away from the battlefield. At least the two of them going gets around the injunction against the family going since they are both Volturi, not Cullen's or Denali's. Who the heck planted those fake memories in Edward's mind? Aro? Does his gift allow for that? Or, is he or someone else in the Volturi a Saturno?
GabrielsDoubt chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
Edward is being manipulated by chelsea quite strongly. How strange. I wonder if Bella is inadvertently amplifying her power when she is in volterrra?
NatalieLynn chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
That was fast. Edward really sold them and her out. I wonder what effect Alice and Irwin finding one another will have on everything...
NatalieLynn chapter 18 . 11/29/2013
Yeah, I kind of figured that would be Edward's move. Jerk! Once she's changed, I think the Volturi will find they're SOL.
cathy29jes chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
hello
A pleasure to find this story I fully reviewed,
I hope that Bella will refuse to do anything at all to the Volturi, they have done him understand that she was their prisoner and obedient they would not prevent the killing of wolves and the population of Forks, they just alienate permanently Bella
excellent chapter,
cathy
Lady Skyelite chapter 20 . 11/28/2013
Haas Edward finally cracked completely? Or is Chelsea trying to force a false mating bond between Bella and Edward? That would be to Aro's benefit, now wouldn't it? BUT, with Bella being a shield, Chelsea can't break the true mate bond that she has with Jasper, can she? I think that the false bonds that the Volturi are trying to forge between Bella and Edward, and the rest of the Volturi, are having unexpected and quite damaging 'side effects'! One of which is Edward's almost crazed delusions, and his warped memories of the events that led to jasper and Bella discovering that they are True mates! Aro, Caius, and Marcus are about to find out that their 'rules' about Bella having to stay for the full time on her 'weekend camping trips' will be the cause of some very painful and disastrous consequences - for them! Is there a way to 'break' the false bonds that Chelsea has formed? I think that Bella is about to find out that she IS a true Saturno, and teach Aro and his 'brothers' a very valuable lesson in humility, if nothing else! Will Irwin be hurt? What about Edward? Not that I think that he shouldn't be 'damaged' a lot, but I don't know that killing him off would be good or not at this point! What will happen to the wolves and Charlie, Peter and Charlotte, and the town of Forks? Bella is right - Edward just had to 'sell' her, like a toy in a shop is sold, to the worst kind of 'collector', Aro Volturi! Edward truly IS a monster of the worst kind, one who believes that what he wants, he should get, even if what he wants is destroyed in the process! He may not have it either, but then no one else will get it either! That seems to be his belief! And what is wrong with Marcus' gift? Or is he being fooled too? Is Bella's shield interfering with HIS gift too? I am SO glad to see you back, and better than ever! I will be watching for the next chapter, thank you so much! Lady Skyelite.
twimama77 chapter 20 . 11/28/2013
SO VERY VERY AWESOME!
VIANCA chapter 20 . 11/28/2013
Alteady reviewed this chapter, but forgot to say major kudos on one of the most beautifully written lines I've seen in a fanfic. iIt was Eleazar's description of Marcus, being bound by Chelsea after losing Didyme:
"Bound to the earth, but bereft of the sun, all he knows is an endless abyss of darkness and shadows."
Heart-breakingly beautiful.
jesskalynn4 chapter 20 . 11/28/2013
I hope you update soon amd more details get explained. (:
Vianca chapter 20 . 11/28/2013
lol "Enough fish to FILL our freezer and keep the wolves fed for a COUPLE DAYS." Hungry pups.

Ooh! Is the "active change" because of venom from the bites AND vamp lemons?

WTF? I knew you were going to throw a curve ball with Edward, but this...
ded1 chapter 20 . 11/28/2013
OK, I am completely confused now. What is going on. I hope the next chapter clarifies things. What or who is controlling Edward? So why doesn't Irwin and Edward and maybe Felix drop in behind Tristan, Anabell, and Victoria and rip their heads off before they can do anything?
Vianca chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
There's that lemony goodness I knew you had in you. Lemon-virgin or not, those previous kisses were too hot for a fic-prude. Bravo, kitten, you give great lemon!
1,096 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »