Reviews for Children of Saturn, Book 1: What Have We Done
acw1 chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
interesting. now get jasper to her. quick.
TWIMOM chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
I love it, AH! Laurent. well, well, well..I am on a cliff , update soon please..Very well written, great imagination.. I love it.
Minerva.May.I chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I am really enjoying this story. Nice balance between light and heavy. Thank you for writing.
Miss-Beckie-Louise chapter 8 . 6/5/2009
This story is great.

please update soon.

fitever chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
o this is so good! update soon please x
Angel JJK chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
Love it! Please continue!
AlyNiki chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
I am in love with this story! I absolutely love the line "Woman, you scare the hell out of me." I can not wait for more. Please tell me that you are updating soon!
DoodleBug1101 chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
I am captivated by this story. Please keep going. I can't wait to see what's coming for these two healing people.
BocMage chapter 8 . 6/1/2009
Just came across this because i liked some of your other work (p.s...) Unless my mine is that fogged up (possible, its only 5 in the afternoon here in EST) that was a nice cliff hanger. I definately keep you need the top as a top read for AU.

Scorpio21 chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
This is too perfect. I love both your Jasper/Bella stories, but this chapter made me squeal like a thirteen year old at a Backstreet Boys concert (no offense meant to any 13yr. old BSB lovers). One thing that has made me an absolutely devoted, adoring fan of yours is how you write Jasper. You don't make him a blond version of Edward, you give him the easy-going, knowing, fierce, protective, and oh-so-hot personality that we only got a handful of glimpses of in the books. You rightfully portray Jasper, and I bow down to you for achieving that along with a beautifully written, grammatically correct, soul shattering story. I hope that Bella gets completely over Edward before he makes an appearance so there is no love triangle later. I also have to mention that I appreciate the way you wrote Jasper handling the wolves. I always hate when jealousy and OVER-protectiveness are the dominate emotions displayed in those kind of scenes. It makes me love Jasper so much more, but mainly you because it is you that wrote him that way. Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing Jasper the way he is meant to be wrote and portrayed. You forever have a devoted fan here, and I can't wait for more. Until next chapter...
lili120 chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
Pretty pretty pretty please update soon!

I think I will spontaneously com bust sooner or later from deprivation of a great story. This and P.S is great

I would also like for you to up date soon on that one.

Both are amazing stories and I've never read anything like them

well at least for a J/B related story.

I'll be checking up everyday haha.
16palindrome18 chapter 8 . 5/30/2009

This story is really coming along great

I love how your explanations fit really nicely to the story

Can't wait for the next chapter

Peachymom chapter 8 . 5/27/2009
Hi found your story the other night, and finally got a chance to read it. But I couldn't wait to leave reviews for each one , well ... because I wanted to finish;). Really like it. Love strong Jasper :). Can't wait for more. Thanks
JaspersDestiny chapter 8 . 5/26/2009
Love this story, NessieCullen9! One of the really good ones out there! Can't wait until you get more "M"-y...haha! Very exciting with Eleazar coming, too! Can't wait for an update ;)
The Winds of Chaos chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
OMGsh! I love your story PLEASE write the next chapter and post it !
1,103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 .. Last Next »