Reviews for Children of Saturn, Book 1: What Have We Done
LillyFlowerLovesHerHunnie chapter 9 . 6/7/2009
I love it!
a beautiful night chapter 9 . 6/7/2009
Man that was an awesome chapter! I love the Saturno idea! Can't wait to see what happens to Bella when(if) she becomes a vampire. And then of course the cliffy at the end with Laurent...although I was surprised they would go play ball when Charlie mentioned finding another "animal attack" and Jasper explaining that it was probably Victoria and Laurent...what were they thinking! And then to let her wander off alone! Sheesh...silly vampires! D Thanks for the update! *yep I love exclamation points! ;)
twilightbloom chapter 9 . 6/7/2009
Holy crap.

What a freakin' incredible chapter!

I love Emmett and I'm so glad that he and the others are coming back but holy hell-Bella's gift is awesome scary. It's going to be interesting to see where you take this; and what is Laurent doing here?

I've made sure that I'm fully strapped in and the lap-bar is securely in place; I have the feeling this is going to be one hell of a great ride!

Can't wait for the next update-I'm a sucker for all things Jaser...
BocMage chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
This chapter was definitely worth the wait, love the longer chapter. Just so much going on here that it takes time to really picture everything. Bella has potential, will she survive long enough to see it fulfilled?
imprintlove chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
This chapter is awesome! This is absolutely a new take on Bella's powers. . .at least, I've never read it. Great job! I can't see how it all manifests.
tabbymarie chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
awesome awesome awesome i love it.
BriyerRose chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
This was very interesting and I did not see that comming with the Children of Saturn. I love this story because it is taking a story that has been done before and creating new interesting things that keep me interested in it. I look forward to the next update and also to see what will happen with Laurent.
chiahead chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
I really like your rendition of the Bella/Jasper story. I have to admit I have become quite addicted to the idea of this pairing. It has become so strong that I have begun work on my own. Somewhat like yours, it will be set just after Edward breaks her in NM.

I will definitely be checking out your other story as I am a sucker for the long drawn out story lines. Not sure if you have read this or not, but check out Golden Moon by NusiainForks, it is another really good B/J pairing.

I like the second power you have given Bella, pleasant surprise there!

Cant wait for the updates!
Killzone707 chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
Wow... what a twist :) Can't wait to read what happens next!
EJ 12212012 chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
Well shit. Now what? He probably heard the whole thing! Just watch him change her and try to get her on his side and blah blah blah... UGH! Why does this always happen to Bella? Oh, right, because she's a danger magnent! I think I'm going to go crazy without knowing what happens next.

~Hoping you update soon,

Elizabeth
XxMidnightMoonxX chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
Omg OMG that was amazing ah i need more plzz
charverv chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
WOW! I love this story. I also really liked how you through a little Roman mythology in at the end there. Please continue with the story. Oh and I love Greek and Roman mythology if you ever need any help with that :D
Slam2k chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
Incredibly amazing chapter ... well worth the wait!
Scorpio21 chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
Stupid Bella, why would she wander away from everyone! That just screams problems for her! Excellent chapter, I am amazed at the originality of the curve ball you have thrown us. Most writers just make her extra special; give her more than one power without any explanation whatsoever. Just to make her better and more powerful than everyone else, I guess. But not you, nope. It seems you thought this out very well, and have given your readers a believable and enticing story-line to follow. Thank you for the wonderful chapter; very well written (as usual) and transitioned smoothly. I wonder what will happen with the Laurent/Irina confrontation, if any! I also can't wait for Bella to fully feel and realize the extent of her love (or dare I say just the love she feels because it wasn't made abundantly clear that she is completely over Edward all the time) for Jasper. Again, job well done. Until next update my talented friend...
PsykoJinx chapter 9 . 6/6/2009