Reviews for Children of Saturn, Book 1: What Have We Done
Scorpio21 chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
This is too perfect. I love both your Jasper/Bella stories, but this chapter made me squeal like a thirteen year old at a Backstreet Boys concert (no offense meant to any 13yr. old BSB lovers). One thing that has made me an absolutely devoted, adoring fan of yours is how you write Jasper. You don't make him a blond version of Edward, you give him the easy-going, knowing, fierce, protective, and oh-so-hot personality that we only got a handful of glimpses of in the books. You rightfully portray Jasper, and I bow down to you for achieving that along with a beautifully written, grammatically correct, soul shattering story. I hope that Bella gets completely over Edward before he makes an appearance so there is no love triangle later. I also have to mention that I appreciate the way you wrote Jasper handling the wolves. I always hate when jealousy and OVER-protectiveness are the dominate emotions displayed in those kind of scenes. It makes me love Jasper so much more, but mainly you because it is you that wrote him that way. Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing Jasper the way he is meant to be wrote and portrayed. You forever have a devoted fan here, and I can't wait for more. Until next chapter...
lili120 chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
Pretty pretty pretty please update soon!

I think I will spontaneously com bust sooner or later from deprivation of a great story. This and P.S is great

I would also like for you to up date soon on that one.

Both are amazing stories and I've never read anything like them

well at least for a J/B related story.

I'll be checking up everyday haha.
16palindrome18 chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
Wow

This story is really coming along great

I love how your explanations fit really nicely to the story

Can't wait for the next chapter

-A
Peachymom chapter 8 . 5/27/2009
Hi found your story the other night, and finally got a chance to read it. But I couldn't wait to leave reviews for each one , well ... because I wanted to finish;). Really like it. Love strong Jasper :). Can't wait for more. Thanks
JaspersDestiny chapter 8 . 5/26/2009
Love this story, NessieCullen9! One of the really good ones out there! Can't wait until you get more "M"-y...haha! Very exciting with Eleazar coming, too! Can't wait for an update ;)
The Winds of Chaos chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
OMGsh! I love your story PLEASE write the next chapter and post it !
duhastMichZwielicht chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
Yowza! That was excellent. Update soon!
EJ 12212012 chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
Hahahahaha! Jasper is so PERFECT! I seriously LOVE this story. Just to let you know how much I love it, it is right up there with the Twilight series and the Fanfiction Imagination Land. Seriously, this story has me in a vise, and I need more. Update as fast as you can!

Elizabeth
Observer of Life chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
This is an awesome story. I just added it to my alert list. can't wait for the next update.
a beautiful night chapter 8 . 5/21/2009
Another awesome chapter! I'm so happy to see Jasper and Charlie getting along! I am also very sad that there are no more chapters to read! lol...I guess I must wait, patiently of course, for your next update. I'm gonna check out your other story tomorrow ) for now ... Off to wait ... ;) heehee
a beautiful night chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
Aww that was so sweet! I wish I had a Jasper to kiss hehe...Off to read more... )
a beautiful night chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
Awesome chapter! I love how you introduced the wolves and especially how Jasper "showed" Jacob how sorry he was! I love that Jasper's gift is so much apart of him...so strong. I liked the interaction between Jasper and the wolves.. ok, enough typing...gotta read...Off to read more... ;)
a beautiful night chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
Man, I had to take a break to feed my family and my mind kept wandering back to this story! What can I say...I'm hooked! ) This chapter was fantastic! I like that you have Jasper getting physically affected by Bella's emotions. It really helps to fully understand how bad she is feeling. I know I said this already but I really love your Bella and Jasper! ) ..."must.. read... more... NOW!" lol Off to read more... ;)
a beautiful night chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
Wow I never saw that coming...those men creep me out! lol...Thank goodness Jasper was there! Poor Bella thinking only creeps like that will ever like her...I hope Jasper can change her thoughts on that...soon! D Off to read more...
a beautiful night chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Good chapter! I laughed a bit when I read that Jasper put Bella in a coma...but that part with Bella talking to Jasper in her sleep was so sweet! You really have captured the true Bella and I love Jasper in this! Off to read more... )
1,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 .. Last Next »