Reviews for Chasing Demons
VelleVette chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
When I first read the summary, I didn't think this would work, but after just having read through the entire thing in one go, I must say this fanfic was very, very good.

Although it was pretty confusing at times (wondering when a passage was taking place, what one character had to do with another, and just how the members of the Edgeworth, Von Karma and Fey families were related) I understood the plot by the end. While I don't like thinking of Mia or Misty Fey as people who would engage in kidnapping, it had to be for the plot to make sense. I like how you portrayed the Von Karmas though. Manfred looks downright human next to Morgan, and yet still in-character.

Overall this story was very interesting, dramatic and well-written. And as long and somewhat-hard-to-follow as it was, I still want more. Perhaps give Miles a chance to reconcile with the Von Karmas? And for Franziska to get her "little brother" back? 3
mikkimikka chapter 21 . 12/24/2009
this is quite an interesting story. i love how you wove everything together where it's really shocking and yet utterly believable. the suspension of disbelief is totally doable for this.

and i love this interesting side of manfred you show where he cares about more than himself. i really really like it.
Indochine chapter 21 . 11/5/2009
ARRGH I'm late! I'm sorry, sorry! Great one!

I loved it! Please keep the good job up!
crderf chapter 21 . 10/28/2009
Very nice. Yay, Lana cameo! Awesome job and update soon!
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I remember reading this in the kink meme. It's stuff like this that makes me adore the kink meme. I really do enjoy the story, the concept of Franziska being Morgan's daughter really interests me. I love how everyone is characterized here, especially Manfred, Miles and Franziska. I loved the details and mood into this.

Wonderful work. _
crderf chapter 20 . 9/5/2009
Gant? EW! Lolz. Awesome job and update soon!
Indochine chapter 20 . 9/5/2009
Good oneand, Poor Manfred! Please update!
crderf chapter 19 . 8/25/2009
Very nice. Awesome job and update soon!
Indochine chapter 19 . 8/25/2009
Oh my god, oh my god! Sequel, sequel!
howling-tonks chapter 18 . 7/20/2009
...wow. This is one of the most addictive and well written fanfics I've read in a long time! Please update soon, I can't wait to find out what's going to happen :)
crderf chapter 18 . 7/19/2009
Nice job! This is very good! Awesome job! Update soon!
Indochine chapter 18 . 7/19/2009
TADAM! So much suspense! ARGH!
crderf chapter 17 . 6/18/2009
Oh, mysterious. Awesome job! Update soon!
Indochine chapter 17 . 6/18/2009
Interesting interesting!

Update!
AltavaAngel chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
Weird...Misty likes Manfred, and Manfred likes Morgan, plus Morgan despises her sister. A very strange arrangement of characters...-
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »