Reviews for Snowflakes
hervissa chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Just the right story I needed in my mood right now...sweet Sweenett :3
I probably wrote it a lot of times, but your writing is absolutely awesome and it still amaze me :)

hervissa :)

P.S. Just the thought of Sweeney in a snowball fight cracks me's just the thing that it's the man who sings "You are my frieeeend!" to his razors...
Ehem. Nevermind.
It's awesome :D
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Sweetest story ever! haha sorry, i'm kinda a hopeless romantist and a sucker for happy endings...:P
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I love stories set in the snow, and this one was no exception. The beginning was adorable - I love the image of Sweeney standing there all wide-eyed as he watched the snow falling around him. I also like the fact that the snow helped him to remember his childhood memories of being best friends with Nellie, and that he began to see her as an innocent girl once more when he was watching her from a distance. The snowball fight was very fun to read - I can totally imagine Nellie owning Sweeney at it. She's little, but she's strong. ;) Haha, Sweeney is such a cheater, but I can't say that I didn't love the whole tackling scenario! The unspoken tension between them at that point was written very awesomely, and I liked how his childhood recollections were brought back to him by him brushing his lips against hers. I was as confused as Sweeney when Nellie pushed him away, but her reasonings for doing so were completely understandable, and I aww'd at this: '"they know that it 'as ta be someone else, because I would nevah prevent Benjamin Barker from kissing' me."' But before that, I basically melted into a puddle at the thought of Benjamin licking snow from Nellie's face - I seem to love reading those sort of things in ST fanfiction. Yay for the kiss bringing back his memories fully. Those times sounded beautiful before silly Lucy came along and spoiled everything. :P I felt so sorry for Nellie when she said that she knew he'd loved Lucy much more than he'd loved her. :( But the end of the story made me happy again. I was basically over the moon when Sweeney licked snow from Nellie's face like he had done all those years ago, and the fact that he didn't just fall back in love with her made it all the more realistic, while still keeping it fluffy and heartwarming.

I'm going to read and review as many items as I can tonight in order to prevent me from thinking about the dreaded Results Day of tomorrow, so I'm moving on now. ;)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This was really great...
Masticating For Fun chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This made me cry, actually. But, in a good way (:

It's so sweet, but not cloying...mhm. Wonderful story, as usual.
shitaginashi chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Okay, I believe you just made my day!

That was so sweet. (:

And I love the idea that that's how Sweeney and Mrs Lovett first met.

Such a great storyline :]

I loved every sentence! Hehe!

You should be ├╝ber proud of this. [:

It's awesome!
AnnoCat chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This was really sweet...I mean seriously, I can practically picture it in my head and it made me grin all the way to the end. It's really sweet and fluffy and I love it. Well done, dearie!
indigopumpkins chapter 1 . 3/2/2009

It is 3:00 in the mornin and I am tired.

But I am SO glad that I stayed up to read this beautiful fanfiction!

Lovely truly lovely!
EverTheDreamer chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Aw! That was so cute!

I adored it!

And her accent was spot on, I must say!

It was incredibly adorable!

xoxo, lyss
TheDreamChaser chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
How sweet

Child-hood sweet hearts

until LUCY CAME!
libramoon-scorpiovenus chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Tears of joy! that was like the best story yet

! it makes so much sense, it really seemed like logical thing that could have happened and i could see it perfectly:]] absolutly lovely! i hope to talk to you soon. Sorry i havent PM you, i forgot who wrote to who last, lmao, but im sure we will talk:]

Well, i hope all your files can be rescued:[[

linalove chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
That was so nice!I loved it!:)
NelliethePieAngel chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Oh my stinkin' god I lovett. I couldn't stop smiling or laughing throughout the whole thing. I love Sweenett, it amkes me happy. Hahaha. Great story, and it's just, great! PEACE TO YA!
roberre chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Wow. That was really beautiful.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
So cute. Sweet, adorable, and totally believable. I feel all fuzzy inside.