Reviews for The Devil You Know
Jamiwami chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
I really hope you continue with this story, it's intriguing :P I think you capture the characters very well, and I like the idea of the Beldam trying to continue being a creepy mommy and giving Coraline advice throught the wall, it's a disturbing image :)
Secrettheshadow chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
I'm hooked on this story. How did you come up with such a great idea? It should be a sequeal. I'v noticed you haven't updated in a while but hopfully this will change soon. I look foward to read many more chapters in the future.
Miarix chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
Chilling.

This story is the creepiest fanfiction I have ever read on Coraline. I really pity Coraline. Giving birth to...ugh. *Shudders*

I do hope you update soon :)
Kirbyfan11 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Man, I really wish you would update this again. It's amazing!
raw666 chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
Good story with a lot of mystery in it. The new creature I assuming is mother/father of Beblam and it is trying to make Coraline produce a better child. Sol far, it is very creative and make a yearning for more. I hope you update this story soon.
PinkRangerV chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Whoa. Amazing story! You could stand shorter A\Ns, of course, but beyond that, this is one of the truly good fanfics I've read. Nice work! Keep it up!
AMY chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
Awsome and cool WRITE SOME MORE PLEASE DON'T STOP!
X.LipsLikeMorphine.X chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
Love the story so far

probably the best one I'v read

update soon please D:

p.s. I think it'd be awesome

if the Beldam and Coraline

teamed up against that thing

but its your story write whatever

you like just giving out an idea

lol P
Jae B chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
I still haven't seen the movie, but I'm enjoying your creativity immensely. I can remember the days of gym uniforms...ugh... Anyway, even if it was a transitional chapter, you provided a solid ending. Keep up the fantastic work.

-Jae-
aquamutt chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
u must be into this story i've never seen u update so quickly
Pyrex Shards chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
There's a lot in this chapter that I love. I knew some of what you were planning from our myriad of phone conversations regarding this chapter, but seeing the events finally executed in written form, well, everything works. What more can I say? :)

10 points for the halogen light scene, you rolled a 20 on that one!
bhut chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
And so the adventures continue - glad to see Wybie getting more actively involved. Hopefully, we'll see more of Cat too - the feline's got style!

Keep-up the great job!
noname chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
This is an excellent story so far. I can't wait to hear more about the "hospital". Correct me if I'm wrong, but Coraline and Wybie are 14 or 15 now (in this story) right? Is their going to be any WybiexCoraline in this story? I hope so because I saw a lot of chemistry (or potential for it) in these characters, and recently became obsessed with this couple. Update as soon as you can!

NoName :)
Hitokiri Dark Empress chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
Woot another chapter! Coraline is more popular than you think. You know a copy of Coraline to watch online has become the holy grail of internet piracy. Coraline tributes are popping up on youtube and there is some really nice t-shirts being sold. Jonas Brothers tanked at the box office, I'm glad Coraline isn't bending down to a bunch of teeny-boppers. Her soundtrack is better than all their disgusting rehashes of songs any day.
TheOptimisticPessimist chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
Lord Malachite,

You have my undying worship.

Unfortunatly, I will NEVER go see Silent Hill.

EVER. (Altho, Pyramid head is kinda...cute...)(I keep seeing really great versions of him and the nurses at an anime convention called Akon. They look really wonderful!)

...Ah...On grammatical note.

I feel that your paragraphs are too long. Yes, they all have the same overall feel of one thought to them, but they tend to stretch on forever and tire the eyes.

And it is grammatically correct to make a new paragraph when someone besides the person who started the paragraph has said something.

That is all. And I am with you in saying 'if you can't say somethig nice...'

I hope you take the 'critizism' well...

I bid you good evening and wish to see a chapter three soon! I await with baited breath and hungry ...eyes...(Its so much more fun to say that in 'this' section!)

Molly

And the give birth thing was pretty amazing. She's..like ...13. OMFG asfghjkl...