Reviews for Hello, Hello
SugerB chapter 9 . 7/24
I LOVE this story but you NEED to update, It's SO good!
hdm chapter 9 . 10/29/2016
i hope you update this soon! this is a great story and i cant wait to see where it goes!
cbh chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
the slow buildup is really well written! im excited to see where this goes!
fgb chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
this is really good! you captured his personality perfectly!
Meg chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
Ughh this is sooo amazing and you should continue it
Guest chapter 9 . 1/6/2016
Please update!
This story is amazing and i love the writing style.
The portrayal of the characters is also great
Pleeeeeaaaaaase!
Manitoba the great chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
Please continue on the story. I love NoCo and this is a well written story
Intrigued Reader chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
This is really well written! The characters are all in character, emotional (but not overly so), and 3D. They feel like real characters and not just archetypes, I don't know if you're continuing this or not but overall this story is great and I'm glad I read it.
Bashirisuku chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
awwww, come on, please?
velvetlaburnum chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Please continue this ASAP! I am HOOKED!
Craneeum chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I dunno if I've ever reviewed this, but I need to start with, oh boy, I like your Noah voice. He's very obnoxious IMO, and even though I make my Noah somewhat scathing and mean, I never make him this annoyingly petty and I kind of love it :D
Jozefiend23 chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
Just so your aware... you should probably continue this. I mean, it's kind of extremely awesome. It's the most in-character fic I've ever read and it's realky really funny. So. I'm just sayin'. You should really continue.
Chatty Blue Kirby chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Omg this writing style, how you portray all the characters so perfectly, and the suspense and drama... This is one of the best stories I've read here. PLEEEEAAAASE UPDAAAATE. IT'S SO AMAZING I ENVY YOUR WRITING SKILLS.
Needs an account chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Ooh, drama.

Beth's great, she's a real sweetie. Not one of my favourite characters, but I don't dislike her.

One thing I really, really love about this fic is that you're not ashamed to show Noah as he really is. He can be a dick. He's a good person deep down. But he can be a dick.

And you're not scared to show that.

And that's /brilliant/.
Need an account chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
THEY KISSED. THE BABIES KISSED.

Ahem. I apologise for that outburst of fan girly stuff. (Wibbly wobbly, fan girly... Wan girly? I don't know.)

I'm a little hyper.

I loved that chapter. Especially the inclusion of Justin's TDA personality, a favourable portrayal of Eva (so rare in this fandom), and how it was longer.

The little cameos of the other campers are great too.

If there absolutely has to be a criticism in amongst all the gushing, Chris could be a /tad/ more big headed. Otherwise perfect. Seriously. I'm loving this story.