Reviews for Hello, Hello
Intrigued Reader chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
This is really well written! The characters are all in character, emotional (but not overly so), and 3D. They feel like real characters and not just archetypes, I don't know if you're continuing this or not but overall this story is great and I'm glad I read it.
Bashirisuku chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
awwww, come on, please?
Tami the Scene Queen chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Please continue this ASAP! I am HOOKED!
Craneeum chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I dunno if I've ever reviewed this, but I need to start with, oh boy, I like your Noah voice. He's very obnoxious IMO, and even though I make my Noah somewhat scathing and mean, I never make him this annoyingly petty and I kind of love it :D
Jozefiend chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
Just so your aware... you should probably continue this. I mean, it's kind of extremely awesome. It's the most in-character fic I've ever read and it's realky really funny. So. I'm just sayin'. You should really continue.
Chatty Blue Kirby chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Omg this writing style, how you portray all the characters so perfectly, and the suspense and drama... This is one of the best stories I've read here. PLEEEEAAAASE UPDAAAATE. IT'S SO AMAZING I ENVY YOUR WRITING SKILLS.
Needs an account chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Ooh, drama.

Beth's great, she's a real sweetie. Not one of my favourite characters, but I don't dislike her.

One thing I really, really love about this fic is that you're not ashamed to show Noah as he really is. He can be a dick. He's a good person deep down. But he can be a dick.

And you're not scared to show that.

And that's /brilliant/.
Need an account chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
THEY KISSED. THE BABIES KISSED.

Ahem. I apologise for that outburst of fan girly stuff. (Wibbly wobbly, fan girly... Wan girly? I don't know.)

I'm a little hyper.

I loved that chapter. Especially the inclusion of Justin's TDA personality, a favourable portrayal of Eva (so rare in this fandom), and how it was longer.

The little cameos of the other campers are great too.

If there absolutely has to be a criticism in amongst all the gushing, Chris could be a /tad/ more big headed. Otherwise perfect. Seriously. I'm loving this story.
Needs an account chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Methinks the Noah doth protest too much.

I mean, you're managing to actually really well describe how a lot of people start to notice guys. Which is rare, usually on here it's AND THEN HARRY THOUGHT DRACO WAS HAWT AND SO THEY MADE LOVE.

Here it's more gradual. Feels more natural. Which is a very good thing.
Need an account chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Oh, intriguing.

I lovedlovedloved Izzy's characterisation. Like, so much. She was spot on. And Eva, how you can tell when she's impressed cause she has this sort of cool indifference/admiration.

Cody too, adorable, sweet, and generally self conscious and insecure. As he is.

No criticisms this time!
Needs an account chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Good first chapter. Very good in fact.

You got Noah's characterisation spot on, and his condescending manner is what we love about him, so don't worry about that at all.

Good foreshadowing, I'm genuinely intruiged to find out what happens.

Only one nit pick, I can't really see Noah saying "This is the story of how I fell in love". Just because its a little cliché, which usually, is completely fine, but with Noah, it just feels like it doesn't fit.

Apart from that though, perfect. I'll get on to reading chapter 2!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
PLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEE EEEEE UPDATEEEE
YoruLuvsU chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
XD plz update
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
YaYz, I just can't wait to read the next part :D
DittoDudette chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
This story is so good. You're really good at writing in present tense and first person. I also love how there's a good amount of dialouge and detail. You should continue this, please? :)