Reviews for Wooing Nanny
bloodorangeandvanillaicecream chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This story is more than beautifully written and I really love it. Nanny and Sir Wikkes are such a wonderful couple.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
OH MY LORD THIS IS SOOO ADORABLE*_*

Well done ist's so cute and wonderful.
MaddieGaines chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I just wanted to say how I really think it's cute how you added a bit of "One Special Night," "befor he thinks she needs picking up." And some of Mary Poppins and Sound of Music, "...two children in London, England...seven children in Austria."

And to comment on Nanny's comment on a frog and a prince having a happily ever after, I would really like to remind her of Cinderella. She was a servent and she married a prince.

Keep up the good work. You are truly talented and I love your stories.
just plain me chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
That was so sweet! I absolutely love and Nanny - they are so quite together. And your story is brilliant.

Keep writing please.
tabby-fanny chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
First of all: Thanks for the funny comment about Nanny's former jobs:D Amazing, adorable, sweet fluff. Thank you so much for this story they are so beautiful together and very passionate. I love it! Eloise is ingenious;D
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I think I could die from reading too much Willy/Nan fluff. :) It is just so sweet and romantic. I love that they were both so wrong about things. The walks with only shy kisses, followed by a crazy abundance of flowers really made me laugh. I am glad they got married on Valentine's Day. That little girl always gets her way. lol Thanks for sharing!