Reviews for Senseless Nonsense
KataraZombie chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
So funny it's so hilarious I read the whole thing twice! )
Death is a Gift chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Da Fawq Y U Kill Alice and
gO to sleEp
R.E. Badass chapter 30 . 9/21/2013
... I couldn't stop laughing at the absurdity of this Fic. I was laughing so hard, I had to read my grandpa the Michael Jackson Part because of the funny stares. You should totally continue this!
noneofurbidness chapter 24 . 1/12/2013
what would Wesker look like if he was a girl?
nightsky44 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
this is so funny! :D
TauntingTyrant chapter 30 . 2/20/2012
Must, read, MOAR!*rampage*good story, it was hilarious, I hope to read more some time
koolkatx chapter 30 . 6/29/2011
I'm going to have disturbing nightmares about all these mentally scarring things for years to come...In other words AWESOME JOB, your randomness is both hilarious and epic.
koolkatx chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
Omfg I nealy choked on my soda twice, especially with the Dane Cook reference! Hm, I need to remember not to drink anything while reading this-

Ada: Dont cross a busy street either, unless you want a repeat of what happened during chapter 3.

Me:XP
D-Chan-67 chapter 30 . 6/21/2011
I liked it. i dont mind the are still funny :) Ill still read them
FanTyger chapter 30 . 6/21/2011
Well, this story is filled with craziness that would draw any reader, and I think that the craziness should continue.
NatsNeko chapter 30 . 6/20/2011
*snorts, laughs uncontrollably, and dies*

Oh shit that is too good xD Some of this stuff has literally made me laugh so hard...oh damn. I'm just waiting for Claire and Leon to get together, but like that'll ever happen in a Crack!fic like this.

Oh fuck. I think I wanna control shadows now. Jesus Christ...no that's Carl P: Way to go. Absolutely love it, haha. Especially Wesker. He's like...tall dark and broody.

OH GOG. I just...explained what Edward Cullen was to every tween girl without a brain. KILL ME NOOOWWWW. *dies*

xLokia
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 30 . 6/19/2011
Oh dear god! Did The Merchant just do that on purpose? I'd run off screaming like Claire too! Hahaha
Lizelda chapter 29 . 6/18/2011
LOL i loves this story XD
D-Chan-67 chapter 29 . 6/14/2011
when i first saw this i thought i was seeing things, but then i was happy to read this again. i got to go back and re read this story cause there are a lot of funny spots. awesome job. i missed this story
satheroth335 chapter 29 . 6/13/2011