Reviews for All too real Fantasy
Ookami RP chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Cute
Thoughts13 chapter 12 . 3/8/2010
This was really good! I like the blending between imaginary and reality, though I wished it wouldve gone on for longer. I like the happy ending as well as your bonus. I think itd would be awesomeif naruto developed stolkhome syndrome. But maybe that;s a plot bunny for another field...
Kon chapter 11 . 1/5/2010
Overuse of Naruto's clone is a sign of a poor writer. Let alone the spelling errors.
NarutoAnDHinata4EvEr chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
ah you shouldnt made her insane LOL
NarutoAnDHinata4EvEr chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
Cute story
NarutoAnDHinata4EvEr chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
its seems good...and its not stalking...just love...in some odd way lol
Indrick Boreale chapter 11 . 7/5/2009
I liked the story, but maybe you should focus on writting maybe not a long story, but a longer story like 60.0/80.0 words, any way your story is different in some ways, however i am soory to inform you that i myself can not point them out. I give this story 7,5 out of 10. And make a lemon in the last chapter will you. (your fanfictions fans)
Indrick Boreale chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
It is a good start for a lemon so why dont you make one for this chapter, please, it could be nice to see Hinata take advantage of Naruto. And well the story was short by good.
Indrick Boreale chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I like the idea you have come up with, it is a good starting chapter, not much else to say... soory. But keep up the good work.
Lowbacca's Roar chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Poor Hinata, she seems so sad in this fic... C'mon, Naruto! Cheer her up!

Keep up the good work!
nonjames chapter 12 . 6/11/2009
wow you got me that was great the last chp was out there hehe
Ikasury chapter 12 . 6/11/2009
hey, i'd find a tied up version of my fox (not Naruto) really hawt too... and i'm perfectly sane... or at least i think i am... o.O;;

*snickers* hehe, evil hinata .

till next *salute-waves* Sayounara!

-Ikasury
EagleSpiritsWisdom chapter 12 . 6/8/2009
I like it when Hinata can do something to Naruto, while Naruto's helpless to stop it
Gravity The Wizard chapter 12 . 6/8/2009
Umm noce ending but for some reason I enjoy the previous one more. On a secondary note horray your making a new NaruHina story maybe one of great length and fluffiness.
Nadex chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I really like the idea for this story. aside for some spelling and grammar mistakes, it has really caught my interest and I'm going to continue reading!