Reviews for Naruto: Alien
Well as long as this story doesn't end up being like naruto becoming uncontrolled and losing himself in the process I'm with you. No seriously I'm sick and tired of seeing that shit happen. It gets boring.
Gojin chapter 1 . 4/15
dude i hope to god your just waiting for naruto to finish so you can make more of this series? This was surprisingly good read. I didn't know how you could mix alien and naruto but damn i like how realistic you made it. so PLEASE continue with a series like this XD I would love to read your take all the way to the end of the fourth ninja war :D
PlatinumDragon11 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
This was a great piece, would have loved to have read more, and see if naruto evolves like the aliens do, and evolves eventually to a King Xenomorph and go from there, oh well you have not touched this since the first chapter and does not look like you will any longer so great chapter to bad there is no more, have a good one. Oh by the way the scene where he chaced Haku was a very well written and enjoyable so yeah good job!
HyperCatnip chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
This is a promising start. Shame it didn't pan out, though.
Simon D. Uzumaki chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
definitely one of the best stories i have read about aliens and naruto being merged, nice detail on it, very believable in the naru-verse, only thing i could see a little work on is how the crashed pod came to be, what lead up to it, and how damaged it got to let it out, and why did no one see it? other then that, you did splendidly on the story and really wished you have kept it up :)
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Aww man can you finish this please? I wanna see Naruto make his Hive.
Myrddin le Fay chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Haku: it? Not hard; actually quite easy! Should have been 2 chapters. Also the NOTE should have been cordoned off as one!
Dragonlord1199 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
That was well done
Kaede Senju chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
damn. now THAT was a chapter. try making it so the fox suppresses the alien instinct. the fox resides in his mind. try to make him a little helpful if you can
NightWithMoon chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
interesting... definitely has potential.
napsterman23 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
what a great xover cant wait for more. wonder when naruto will be taking the blindfold off wonder if naruto will get other thing from the alien like a tail or the 2nd mouth/tonge. rate it so far a 9
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
supert history
Analyn Rockwand chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
You should really continue writing this. It's awesome.
Manga lover chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
You must update this is so good. I can't wait to see what other changes you make, but I kinda wish he had one of the aliens tails that they use like a spear. So anyways please update soon, I'll be waiting.
Hikari Nova chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
please make more chapters for this :)