Reviews for Silver Blood
sportytc chapter 18 . 4/25/2012
hi, i really enjoyed this story & was wonderin if u plan 2 finish it. if u do would u be able to update soon & keep updating until u finish it. if poss would u let me know when u have updated & i will carry on reading this wonderful story. well done, keep up the good work & thank u for the story
becca22222 chapter 11 . 11/4/2009
I wanna see jacob!
guttacritic chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
really interesting...
DarkMo0nStars chapter 16 . 5/16/2009
Hey! I love this story, can't wait to see what you do with them next. I want bella to not love james though..i want her to be with demitri.

You could have Jasper see if Bella and James' Love is true or not. that'd be pretty cool.

Good luck with this story. :]
Falling Snowy Sky chapter 16 . 5/4/2009
Wow we both must be lazy. I just updated my story 'A Child Living With Monsters' today for the first time in a long time. I have had a lot of things happen, so my stories were all pushed to the side too.

What should Jasper do? Well the old Jasper was under control of Maria with the newborn army. He was very powerful and he was always thristy. If you have it where Alice, the witch, and Jasper, the vampire, I think it would make a good idea. Alice watches the furtue for Jasper to make sure he doesn't acttak, because see 'saw' that he is the perfect mate for her and Jasper falls for her and watches over her because of something that happen when she was younger and because she is found as a freak in the witch world and Jasper feels sorry for her. He is still a red eye vampire though trying to become good, but is having a few difficties with it.

I hope this helps! And what a get day to update today is my B'day.
Shakari chapter 16 . 5/4/2009
YAY! B/J! This is amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter! Yeah you were a little to theatrical with Ben's power, but not to much.
TWD chapter 15 . 4/22/2009
love it more more
Falling Snowy Sky chapter 15 . 4/17/2009
Yes new update! I think that it is neat that you placed Royce and Didmye in your story, they always seem to be the forgotten charaters in the books, well i think.
Shakari chapter 15 . 4/17/2009
I liked the chapter! Can't wait for the next one! When will James come back?
Falling Snowy Sky chapter 13 . 4/7/2009
Yes! New Chapter! I love your story; it's one of my top fav's of all time, that with Age of Empires. I think that it is ironic that Bella falls for the vampire that can track her down later. Tee-hee

M-mm I like Option B the best. I think that Angery werewolves should attack witches. An idea I had thought up on the side, a side love romance (different from Bella and Ben), a memeber of the witch coven aka Edward's love intrest (Who isn't bella) is going to be acttacked and the only person to save her is Edward. And they run away from the wolves and run in to Ben again. It's only a idea.
Shakari chapter 13 . 4/7/2009
I pick option B. can't wait for the next chapter!
Falling Snowy Sky chapter 12 . 3/30/2009
Yes Demetri How Could You!

I like the parts that you have with Bella and Ben with Light and Dark
Shakari chapter 12 . 3/30/2009
this is very good! loved it! cant wait for the next chapter! and you've gotten my idea.
Shakari chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
i think James and Bella should wind up in love! i love that pairing! Emmett should be a witch. the plot twist that Bella fell for James and didn't want to leave him. like the story! cant wait for the next chapter!
Falling Snowy Sky chapter 11 . 3/12/2009
I love your story!

What about Emmett? I like the idea with the Volturi, he could be a bad vamp at first drinking humans, but he could of had a 'power' and ran away to try to find a better life?

And the suspense is killing me about Edward. I think a good idea for a twist is for Bella to be kidnapped by emmett, because he wishes to find a new way in life and with her witch powers she can some how help. or for james to totally start to hit on Ben and Bella's mom?