Reviews for Cry Witch
yuriko777 chapter 25 . 8/16
bad ending. but that's just me
MilandaAnza chapter 21 . 11/21/2014
I enjoyed the story immensely, but I think I enjoyed Epilogue: The Fight Lives on most of the four endings
L4D4EVER chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
Wait you're a lesbian? I thought you were bi ... oh well I don't judge you I don't judge anybody about that kind of stuff it's they life so its like just live ya life and im bi
L4D4EVER chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
Lmfao this is too funny and I like what Trinsha did at the end that was really funny I would have done thee same haha xD
L4D4EVER chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
I actually want to see trinsha thing she does with her tongue and I love your story its really awesome
Angry Madmoth chapter 13 . 2/5/2014
"as stealthy as a pregnant woman going into labour."

I am so stealing that.
Angry Madmoth chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
Haaaah, classic Francis.
tokuin chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
I've read this story a long time ago and now re-reading it, there are some changes I kind of don't like, but only because I can kind of remember the old version. Is there any way you would be able to send me the old version so I could read and compare? From this chapter, I know that the old version of the previous chapter contained emma being hypnotized by jake to remember her name or something along those lines, but in the current story you made it that a random name generator gave her her name. Personally I preferred the old version.
bms619bms chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Have not finished the story but love it so far you have a real knack for writing stories. I do have some concerns to address you need to reread your chapters before posting them because I have seen a few spelling mistakes and there are a few missing words. Also you use the wrong name I mean i still know what your saying but it is a little confusing from time to time.
Ben chapter 25 . 3/8/2013
I loved the fact that you have multiple/alternate endings (I liked the happy one). Good story.
jameson7856 chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Sometimes to defeat your enemies... you have to become them. I think to defeat a monster one must become a monster i better.
Masami chan1277 chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
I dont know if i should read this chapter you did say it was only for one chapter so i guess i'll just read it
I just hope that isint the official couple
but neitherless I loved this chapter you explain it very well thank you
Masami chan1277 chapter 6 . 9/19/2012