|Reviews for Cry Witch|
| Angry Madmoth chapter 13 . 2/5
"as stealthy as a pregnant woman going into labour."
I am so stealing that.
| Angry Madmoth chapter 9 . 2/5
Haaaah, classic Francis.
| tokuin chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
I've read this story a long time ago and now re-reading it, there are some changes I kind of don't like, but only because I can kind of remember the old version. Is there any way you would be able to send me the old version so I could read and compare? From this chapter, I know that the old version of the previous chapter contained emma being hypnotized by jake to remember her name or something along those lines, but in the current story you made it that a random name generator gave her her name. Personally I preferred the old version.
| bms619bms chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Have not finished the story but love it so far you have a real knack for writing stories. I do have some concerns to address you need to reread your chapters before posting them because I have seen a few spelling mistakes and there are a few missing words. Also you use the wrong name I mean i still know what your saying but it is a little confusing from time to time.
| Ben chapter 25 . 3/8/2013
I loved the fact that you have multiple/alternate endings (I liked the happy one). Good story.
| jameson7856 chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Sometimes to defeat your enemies... you have to become them. I think to defeat a monster one must become a monster i better.
| Masami chan1277 chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
I dont know if i should read this chapter you did say it was only for one chapter so i guess i'll just read it
I just hope that isint the official couple
but neitherless I loved this chapter you explain it very well thank you
| Masami chan1277 chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
IM EATING AN ORANGEUE
| Masami chan1277 chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
| Masami chan1277 chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
| Masami chan1277 chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
nice as always
| Masami chan1277 chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
| Masami chan1277 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
AWWWW SO SAD
but I love it you got a new favorite and follower!
| blehh chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
First, the pros.
1) Interesting idea.
2) Nice descriptions.
3) Some of the dialogue was quite funny.
Now, what could be improved.
1) The word 'droned' does not mean what I think you think it means. 'Droned' usually connotates a boring sort of speech. In the situations you're using it in, I think terms like 'deadpanned' or 'whispered sarcastically' or something would work better. Plus, you overuse the word anyway.
2) What, exactly, is Emma wearing? I thought she was wearing some Lolita dress/Mary-Jane's combo, and now you mention her blouse and pants?
3) Speaking of Emma, everyone trusts her far too easily. If I was a Survivor, I'm pretty sure it would take a little more than a few words to get me to implicitly trust the kind of creature that has been actively trying to kill me. I mean, I could understand it in the airport, where that guy was. But the shopkeeper? I don't buy it. (Badum tss.)
4) How come some people can tell she's a Witch and some can't? Wouldnt the, y'know, MASSIVE FUCKING CLAWS AND GLOWING EYES tip them off?
| sendicard chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
I deemed this chapter new because of the (Original) in the author's notes. However, next chapter has none so... I will wait for a response from you to go on past this chapter.
I really like the doctor's personality. It is carefree and hilarious. Cracking great jokes at the worst of times. He is that one guy that would be smiling and cracking jokes at the enemies as they open fire upon him and all his friends. It is nice for the mood. Nice lightener. You know, the optimist in a deathly situation. "We are going to die!" "Look at the bright side, we are dying young. That means we're good!"