Reviews for Bad Habit
KunoichiKazama chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Aha, this is brilliant! :D
weatheredtome chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
LOL, I loved this story! She reminds me of when I was younger! You did an awesome job :)
Mistress of Solitude chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
lol even cuter chappie
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
cute start
Jennrr chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Oh I like this! Seriously it made me smile :) That was a nice job you did with Xiaoyu balancing the youth and a little growing up. And even though Hwoarang didn't have many lines, you gave him quite the presence :)

Great job!
occasionallyme chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
wow. i never thought xiao had it in her to be seductive...

but then she had to ruin it all by jumping around for joy and proclaiming "i'm so smooth!" XD

seriously though, this was lovely. :)
CrazySilverStar chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
I loved it! I want to know what's going to happen next, but I suppose that's a sign of a great little fic! I hope you write more Xiaoyu/Hwoarang fanfics in the very near future! )
Razer Athane chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
K. This chapter. Was hot. The way you described Hwo and whatever near the end... X] etc. Great job as always, you :)
occasionallyme chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
So cute! This had me smiling after such a fail-tastic day. Shall wait for the next one. :)
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
-squeals with delight- YOU'RE BACK! -runs around the house doing various incarnations of happy dances-

ANYWAY. This is a lovely start to your twoshot, the idea that Xiao wants to prove that she isn't a little kid is rarely seen in the section imo, so as always, beautiful idea, and great job. I can't wait till the second part comes out, don't make it too long now! ;)

Take care, your awesomeness :)