Reviews for It's A Long Fall From Cloud Nine
Shiro Arisu chapter 39 . 12/4/2015
of all the stupid things! not pregnant anyways! HA! She's gonna have a baby and probably dump the kid like her mom. That was a stupid thing. other than that .. the story is great.
SomethingSimsy chapter 45 . 8/11/2015
That was genuinely amazing. I have no more words.
Deadman016 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
YourMagicWhiteRabbit chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
Ah damnable. An almost kiss and a miss.
Mary Jane Rottencrotch chapter 45 . 12/7/2013
Brilliant story, very well written. Effective use of characters; Elliott was expanded on very well, yet not so much that a sequel would feel repetitive. All the 'minor' characters felt real and at some points, relatable. The story line remained linear throughout and went along at a good steady pace. ElliottxGary were a interesting match up, who may have failed in this story, but look likely to succeed in a sequel.

9/10, an extremely good story, thanks for the read.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/12/2013
I want to be in her place. X3
KawaiiWuv chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
OH MY GOD! He is so sweet! That was adorable! X3
SilverHerron chapter 45 . 8/23/2013
I'm sorry its still the same problem with the sequel to this story i just dont like the oc in this story shes a complete wuss who cant stand up for herself in anything! She gets pushed around, beating even the most common of places something is bound to smack her in the face. I normally like oc's if done right but not this one. Other than the oc i love the story, great twists and plots and follows the charcters with a T. If you rewrite this with a oc who can stand up for herself (maybe shes an orphan townie whos had to look after herself) then maybe i could like this story. :P
That One Shield Girl-Cheyenna chapter 45 . 8/14/2013
Will there be le sequel?! 3
Dysclexic chapter 45 . 7/2/2013
I never got a chance to review this the first time I read it, but anyways just wanted to say this whole series is awesome, all 3 of them! I admit I've read and reread them all about 4 times haha.. I have too much time on my hands :P Thanks for writing such an enjoyable series!
voska chapter 45 . 5/23/2013
It's really brilliant, oh my god I spent full 12 hours full reading this awesome fic :D
3501BlackDemon chapter 28 . 3/10/2013
REM is an awesome band. Great choice of music Elliot, great choice.
Gabriela Romero chapter 45 . 1/8/2013
Hey, I just wanted to say, this story is amazing. Really, like, it's movie material.
You've inspired me to start my own (yes another cliche new girl to Bullworth).
The ending what pretty awesome... I mean, half the time I hated the story with a passion but I couldn't peel my eyes away, because I really really wanted things to work out with Gary... for him not to be such an insane asshole, but the reality is that this is what would have probably happened anyways.
So yeah, I took in all 100k words in a couple hours because it was just so good!
I'll give the sequel a try...

But anyways, mad props to this! Good job!
NewFolder2 chapter 45 . 12/10/2012
I love the story, so much! I think this is my favourite story so far... Goodjob for you *thumbs up*
HGN17 chapter 45 . 6/2/2012
This was a fantastic read! Well I'm off to read 'Running For Your Life Down Memory Lane', I'm sure I won't be disappointed. (;