Reviews for A Darker Shade of Green
libbyluvs chapter 6 . 7/25
QmQ beautiful ending
Randomtabby chapter 6 . 6/16
Oh, this ending has left me feeling quietly subdued. I am happy the couple is moving on, but I still feel a burning hate for Asato. You have succeeded in making her a despisable piece of filth.
Although I am left with mixed feelings at the end of this fic, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I admire the rawness with which you write. Nothing is held back, be it good or bad; you always perfectly balance the pleasant with the painful. Marvelous.
Randomtabby chapter 2 . 6/16
Oh no, baddies... You left me as breathless as Lee and then take the story for a sudden turn... Blast this plot which must interrupt Gai's healing heart!
Seriously, this is fantastic so far. You can paint a picture with words which is so real it sets the imagination on fire.
The only thing that is bothering me is that Gai has made no attempt to stop Lee from calling him "Sensei". Oh yes it's cute for us fans, but it's starting to get a little weird. Gai wants for them to be equals, right? ...right?
Bleach1112 chapter 6 . 6/4
This was so emotional! I love it!
Kurichi-chan chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
I've been in bed rest for the last couple of days and, as you've probably noticed if you get fav notifications, I've been steadily reading your GaiLee fics. I absolutely love them. They suck me in. You really capture their relationship and personalities very well. I'm kinda sad I'm reading the last one in the series. I was glad to see that you brought up Gai's past sexual abuse in this fic. I was never expecting though the end of this! That Lee would be hurt by his hand, the one thing he feared the most in the bedroom. If you ever decide to include a sequel to this story, I'd like to see Lee taking Gai and trying to get through THAT angstyness. Gai is terrified of bottoming, reading a story of him and Lee navigating through that would be lovely. Anyways, loved the series! Thanks for the great read.
screamersilent chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
That was so beautiful. I was so sad for both Gai and Lee but the end made everything better. It was amazing.
MrsDK1998 chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
Okay, this is seriously the best Gai/Lee fanfic I have ever read.
EVER.
flaming rose chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Beautiful. *says in quite voice* Absoultly beautiful.
Necro13 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I really really love this story and don't want to see it deleted but I just read this on the home page:

"June 4th 2012 - Notices: Please note we would like to clarify the content policy we have in place since 2002. follows the Fiction Rating system ranging from Fiction K to Fiction M. Although Fiction Ratings goes up to Fiction MA, since 2002 has not allowed Fiction MA rated content which can contain adult/explicit content on the site. only accepts content in the Fiction K through Fiction M range. Fiction M can contain adult language, themes and suggestions. Detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature is considered Fiction MA and has not been allowed on the site since 2002."

Sighn this petition to stop the maddness and help save this story and others like it!

www . change petitions / fan fiction - net - stop - the - destruction - of - fan fiction - net
Genius of Hardwork chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
This fanfic was BEAUTIFUL, words won't let me describe how much I've enjoyed reading it! :D
TwistedEnvisage chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
I just sat here for a GOOOOOOOD few hours and read EVERY single one of your Lee/Gai fanfics. OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE THEM! You did such a good job captivating the way they act and feel about each other! You must write another Lee/Gai fanfic. I was actually thinking of working on one myself. I hope to see a new story about them by you on here someday soon. You are a fantastic writer! I am glad to have read your stories. Honestly, it's been a long time since I read something longer than a one-shot. I am glad these were the stories I chose to read. Thank you for such great fanfics that you have contributed. :)
Carinissimi chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
I love those two fan fictions with all my more M rated fan fics are nice some even do well discribing the characters but yours are right on captured Lee's and Gai's personality's 's kindness and Gai's sweetness and tenderness.I love it.I found it quite hard reading the rape chapters but I cried in the love scene...Amazing write more.
shes.incredible.math chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I love your Lee/Gai fics! Awesome stuff, very hot and really in-character. Keep up the good work~ :3
crying-kun chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
You captured the characters perfectly. Lee's innocence was great. i think you did a wonderful job:)
Shinigamikaitou chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Ok, So I started at the beginning and read this entire series of fics. I'm astounded X3 I loved it so much. The interactions between Gai and Lee are amazing, and so close to canon. I can see most of it happening, actually, and this makes me so happy. I'm a huge fan of this couple, and I found your fics through a Lee I rp with. I'm glad I was directed here. It's so hard to find good fics with this couple X3.

Loving you forever for writing this! I hope you write more Gai/Lee in the future!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »