Reviews for A New Dawn
wendums chapter 10 . 4/11
Interesting and a little different. I do like the whers. They work well in Todds books. I look forward to reading more. Thanks
astrokath chapter 14 . 3/18
Sopa was shelved in 2012. You might want to keep tabs on the Organisation for Transformative Works and the Electronic Frontier Foundation - when they start worrying, that'll be the time to join in with the activism. Until then, it's just very plausible scaremongering.

You're right to be concerned, but your immediate worries are (currently) unfounded.
James Bailey chapter 7 . 1/24
combine chapters 4 through 7 into one chapter
wendums chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
whatever happened to this story? I was enjoying it!
DramoSkye chapter 13 . 3/6/2011
I would love to see this story continued.
Miz636 chapter 13 . 3/6/2011
Rewriting a story can sometimes help the author, or so I've noticed, so I'm looking forward to seeing if it helps you. :)
GinnyStar chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
Well writen,good inaction,and good badkground. I've forget the color the watch-wher :O I know the feeling I've got ideas rolling around and a bit of real life problems, combinded with a bit of writer's block. Kinda lifed.
australis-angel chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
I'm really enjoying reading your story. You seem to have got the length/amount of action/descriptiveness sorted in these last few chapters..some of the earlier ones moved a little fast and skipped a bit without mentioning time frames..but you really seem to have a feel for your story now, and I'm looking forward to where it ends up! Keep up the good work!
GinnyStar chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
Well written, good interaction, and good discription of the two and I hope things work out.
dinopoodle chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
Very well done, I am glad you are continueing this story! I hope that Tonya does not find to much trouble. However, trouble does seem to find her. Great job!
Cherry474 chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
Personally, I would like to learn more about Fenndrask, but I'm sure that's coming up. Overall, you have plenty of potential to develop your characters. In particular, I feel that, for a viewpoint character with eleven chapters under her belt, I don't "know" Tonya very well right now. But then again, your chapters are short so it's probably just me. Keep writing!
Miz636 chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
Well, it's coming along nicely. Please, update whenever you can.
GinnyStar chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
Boy do I know the feeling, I got a new computer and new glasses around the same time and tring to adjust is fun.

Well interaction between all, also about having something to cover the weyr entrance. :)

If things work out right, this should turn out right. Can't wait for the next

chapter of this.
Sap96 chapter 10 . 8/18/2009
This story is amazing and you have to post soon!
dinopoodle chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
Oh very nice, I have a feeling this girl will need all the friends she can get. You are doing great! have a good time.