Reviews for Mummies and Maidens
Anon chapter 25 . 6/13
So sweet!

You are a good writer - this fic was a lot more realistic and memorable than others similar. Keep writing! :)
TeamJacob55Emi chapter 25 . 5/29/2015
This has to be the best Ardeth fanfiction I have read! After watching the Mummy recently, this definitely made me fall in love with Ardeth all over again. Thanks for writing such an awesome story :)
DoctorGiggelstheMouse chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
I hope Annie's role within the story become more prominent and unique.
HubbaBubbaBunny chapter 22 . 3/23/2014
Welp, that caught me completely off guard haha. I still like the story though. By far, the best Mummy story I've ever read c:
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 25 . 8/21/2013
Not bad, not bad at all.
Billie Hale Winchester chapter 25 . 6/16/2013
Honestly, that's one of the best stories I've read for a long time. It's so believable and can actually picture it in the movie.
Amanda chapter 17 . 4/21/2013
this is getting weird
Amanda chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
psh do you honestly think you can take her so easily she could kill in like three seconds. besides ardeth will be pissed when he sees they have taken her hostage
Amanda chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
woo! this is gonna be awesome!
Denise chapter 25 . 4/10/2013
Aw that was beautiful
Sleepyreader319 chapter 25 . 2/21/2013
Love it!
Songorita chapter 25 . 2/11/2013
Great story, loved it. I'm so adding to my favorites.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/18/2012
you mean writer... :P i love your story and i demand another sequel! hrm maybe there is.. got to check on that ;-)
ILoveAnime89 chapter 25 . 3/2/2012
Love it. .
SheWolfMedjai chapter 25 . 11/15/2011
Please write another Ardeth Bay story! This is the best story I've ever read! And I'm not just saying that! Your an amazing writter. If you have a book written or going to write one, I'll personally come and buy it from you! Please conitnue with another Ardeth Bay story!