Reviews for Love Thy Neighbor
Please,make your show a good show because I can't watch it.I love your shows but, my parents won't let me watch it.I can't watch it because it's are a great artist.I'm a fan!
Brendan chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
I Like To Tickle Girls
Narfy chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Hi Sierra,

Since you did not give me an email, this is the best place for me to respond to you.

I am actually retired from fanfiction and to be completely honest with you, I have never been a fan of shipping Sideshow bob with the kids. It's definitely not my cup of tea especially with how young the kids are compared to him.

But thanks for reading my story, glad you've been enjoying it.
sierra chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
Sorry about doing this again, I have no idea how you would even respond to me, so I guess I'll just check your page? This is my first time ever on this site and I feel like I'm being a prat. Thanks again.
sierra chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
I know this post is quite dated but I am really enjoying it. You've written somethings that are so dead on Flanders. O was wondering if you would ever be interested in writing a love story about Lisa and Bob Terwilliger. That has always been my main ship and I can't find anymore than two stories on it. I would be forever grateful!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/11/2014
Loves it! I l
BigLittleKat chapter 22 . 11/30/2013
cried. And I am speechless
AmethystSiri chapter 22 . 4/21/2013
Wonderful story... sad, but wonderful :)
bluefur9 chapter 22 . 3/15/2013
... *crying* ... best fanfic ever!...*still crying*...
bluefur9 chapter 19 . 3/15/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWe some!11111
bluefur9 chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
I shall review! Yay :3
bluefur9 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
*sniff* *sniff* This is too sad! D':
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
ot to be suffering from cancer and if anyone flames this beautiful piece of writing, the should burn in the darkest pits of hell.

-flowerstar the simpsons fan
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I believe this is the third or fourth time I have reviewed this anonomously and I have reread this chapter and it really shocked me into how lucky a person is n
Guest chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
oh my gosh i cried so hard at Lisa's dream. I think you should get some kind of award for this, anyone who does not like it obviously does not understand the beautiful writing.