Reviews for Love Thy Neighbor
BigLittleKat chapter 22 . 11/30/2013
cried. And I am speechless
AmethystSiri chapter 22 . 4/21/2013
Wonderful story... sad, but wonderful :)
bluefur9 chapter 22 . 3/15/2013
... *crying* ... best fanfic ever!...*still crying*...
bluefur9 chapter 19 . 3/15/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWe some!11111
bluefur9 chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
I shall review! Yay :3
bluefur9 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
*sniff* *sniff* This is too sad! D':
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
ot to be suffering from cancer and if anyone flames this beautiful piece of writing, the should burn in the darkest pits of hell.

-flowerstar the simpsons fan
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I believe this is the third or fourth time I have reviewed this anonomously and I have reread this chapter and it really shocked me into how lucky a person is n
Guest chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
oh my gosh i cried so hard at Lisa's dream. I think you should get some kind of award for this, anyone who does not like it obviously does not understand the beautiful writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
what a good story. I was moved to tears in ch.1 and I have never read such a good story that has made me cry. You should be a professional writer
Cupcakinator chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
It's only been one chapter and i'm already crying. this is so sad!
I love Neville chapter 13 . 12/10/2011
Congratulations. You have officially written the first fan fiction that made me cry. This chapter had tears streaming my face. It was just so sad and beautiful. Your writing is amazing.
I love Neville chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
It's almost ridiculous how happy it made me to see Moe call Marge "Midge." And the hazel eyes, and remembering Moe was a lefty. You, like me, are obviously an avid Simpsons fan.
I love Neville chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
I'm glad that maggie's talking, too. Oh, and I also hate Twilight. Blech! Great chappie!
I love Neville chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I... I'm about to cry. That was just beautiful.