Reviews for Where the heart lies
CourtneyRBowman chapter 20 . 1/19/2011
Yesssssss ! You killed raoul! I loved it!'n
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 20 . 5/6/2010
oh my gosh i loved this story. it is a favorite. :)
blueflower1594 chapter 20 . 4/4/2010
I likes your story, but quite frankly the same thing was happening over and over again.
firedrakegirl chapter 20 . 1/29/2010
This is a good story, except for one thing. There is no way that Erik would be up and moving so quickly after being stabbed, in a fire, or anything. He would have been unable to swim to help Christine. She shouldn't have been able to move after being shot either. But I do love the story!
TheArtificialOxford chapter 20 . 1/27/2010
aww this is so beautiful! I love it! Please R&R my own POTO fic! I cannot wait for the next chapter to come! Love Erik!
Abandonedaccount0987654321 chapter 20 . 11/26/2009
Abandonedaccount0987654321 chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
I Love It! Truly Awesome!
PoisonedParadise chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
hey lovin the story so far great job, later
Cat O'Hara Butler chapter 20 . 8/3/2009
AW! i couldn't stop reading! it's WONDERFUL! you should go on to after the wedding. now that Raul is out of the picture and all. they could have children some with disfigured faces like their father and some normal like their mother. idk. but i thought that this story was perfectly amazing. i loved it. good job. keep up the good work.

Erik's Other Lover chapter 20 . 7/27/2009
Yay! The fop is dead, but I thought Erik would have tortured the poor fool before killing him. And as for Christine...she is just so ugh! Good job.
Oreal770 chapter 20 . 7/27/2009
good story, same thing keeps happening, i suppose its realistic enough. Erik I dont think would have let Raoul steal Christine so many times, also, i dont get why raoul tried to kill her...

yeah, i have this thing with spelling, and it really annoys me :S i try to look past it, put i tend to notice all spelling mistakes and its kinda off putting, especially when you cant even spell beauty. otherwise, good story.
lol chapter 20 . 7/26/2009
"I killed him"

"Thank you Erik."

lol I nvr thought I'd here Christine say that
Freedom-of-my-soul chapter 20 . 7/22/2009
YAY!The fop died! That is how it should have ended! I can't wait to see other stories from you.
Erikroolsall chapter 20 . 7/22/2009
I'm guessing you are just rapping it up right? I would have expected Raoul to have a better death, but I'm guessing you didn't want to continue the story anymore. Well, it was a great story and I'm glad Erik and Christine ended up together. :)
Phantom's-only-Christine chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I am the Holly that reviewed this story today.