Reviews for The Boy they called Nobody
SammysTeam chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
First of all, that big warning in the beginning of this story about you being a glorified Sam girl and never being a Dean girl, having no desire to be...all of that you said is sooooo true. I cannot get over how WELL you understand the character of Sam, and I LOVE the way you write him. I really love the way you write all your characters, but Sam has always been a super interesting and complicated one, he's really fricken hard to understand and put into words, but YOU are amazing at it. All of your stories do him justice. I am so faving you as an author! ;D
Yellowbulma chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
Really enjoying your story. Hope you update
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Great so far and your AN I agree with 100% )
tropical chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
i'm intrigued!
asdfjkl chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
i like this...i'm definitely intrigued...you gonna keep updating? i hope so!
shini chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
I like, I like! Please continue.
Dimminished chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
ah, another great chapter.

I love your writing style; love it to pieces.

The Sam in this story breaks my heart, while also making me extremely happy and hopeful.

Looking forward to future chapters. :)
Dimminished chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I'm excited about this story.

I too love the flawed side of Sam, which makes him adorably human.

This is an awesome start to what I can tell is going to be an awesome story. Thanks so much for posting. :)

CU next chapter...
RedDragen chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
I am enjoying your story so far.
ana chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
love your Entry, and I like the story so far :)
shesamonster chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
This fic is epic, & it's definitely going places! I can't wait to see more, so you have to update soon. :)
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Thank You so much for the Authors Note.

Since the Sam I see is so grossly different than the one you described, I will heed your warning and not read on.

Cat
Fire of the lioness chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Oh dear, Sam is really broken down. I fear his situation will have to get worse for anyone (hint DeanDean!) to notice that he feels so forgettable. Poor little Sammy.
Angela bally2cuteyahoo.com chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Your author's note got me hook, line, and sinker. I loved Sam's thoughts. There really isn't one thing in particular that I liked more, and there's nothing I want to critique. Your word choice, pace, flow...The ending has me thinking some big, awesome, bad, horrible thing is lurking around the corner. Thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
From another devoted Sam girl...THANK YOU! The authors note was lovely and I can't wait to see where you take this baby!

-Ashley