Reviews for The Red
Keltyr chapter 1 . 2/23
I like the way you have dealt with this; compassionately but right on target. I wish every outcome was this good.
meelee72 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Well... phew.
- First of all, I love older characters. Don't see it too often.
... (altho I love all my stories. :))

Second of all, ur music choices were right on.

Poor thing. I can't imagine living in fear like that. How horrible, & I hate the idea that someone has & is suffering that way.
I'm very. Proud of her for standing up for herself. Now she has a nice life w/ a beautiful family of her own.
I'm glad that her & her dad have a somewhat decent relationship, but it's so hard to let go & not be angry about what he did... But then, I suppose it goes along w/ the healing.

Great job. This was real, & raw.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This is the single best story I've ever read on Fanfiction. and I LOVE the song. Listening to it as I write this.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Great story! Thanks for writting it. Enjoyed reading.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
A great story. Very well written.
cryptthing chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
awesome story, thank you for sharing

Dave
BigBlackEyes chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
It's REALLY good! I feel sorry for Alice though! I wouldn't want my dad to be like that! It is one of the best I have read! I also found that you have no grammaticical mistakes. (full stops and stuff.) That's a first since all the ones I have read have errors. Thanks for giving me some good reading!
xXMythical-Midnight-SunXx chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
That was a good story. Beautifully written!

There should be more stories like this.

~Taryn
Wannabe Esme chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
You're right-this is nothing like your other work, but it's beautifully written just the same.
jaralrunner chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Whoa. Tht was a pretty intense story. Like this book called Go Ask Alice. Both are amazing and scaring and whoa and OMG! ;] I liked it though. :]
Unofficial Cullen chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Holy shit, Jen. This was a powerful story. Very realistic and hit close to home - very much like part of my childhood. You wrote it perfectly. You are awesome!

Ness
marykat chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
wow, that was amazing. simply amazing. i'm sorry anyone has to go through something like that. this was excellently written and so very moving. outstanding, and so brave for you to write something like this. thank you.
riskyshapes chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Wow, that was really interesting. I enjoyed that.
flamanipulator chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I really like this story:) I don't really think that it matters what genre you do, you're just a good writer.

I have always liked the sad stories that turn out happy in a way, they're really interesting. keep up the awesome writing!