Reviews for Not Quite Helpless
loloool xD
FoxFlyer chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
It makes me giggle! 3

Vixie: ELLA MUST DIE! GET YOUR HANDS OFFA MY VEXY! *leaps at her*

Now Vix, if you kill the ice lady, the potions master WHO IS RANDOMLY HEAD OF RAVENCLAW! will be very upset. and you don't want that, do you?

Vix: ... No.

Good girl.

VIx: *growls* If she makes him unhappy, she dies, yes?

Fun, creative, frightening idea. 3
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I could imagine Zexy a Slytherin... though he would do better as Ravenclaw.

Vix: Though, he is pure evil.

Right. But how does Lexy become Hufflepuff?

Vix:: Because 'Huffle' and 'puff' are fun words to say. 3
QuantumMelody chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Oh please do continue this! It makes me laugh so hard. Why can I imagine Vexen as a Malfoy... and imagine him dying Marluxia's hair pink? All the characters are so in character it's not even funny, and I can't help but smile at Zexion's smirk and mastery of making alliances with other houses! I can't wait for more if there is more!
Durarara-Love chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
oh please continue this story. its hilarious. i really enjoy your interpretation (haha i used a big word) of zexion. everyone is so in charector its almost scary. love it please dont stop it.
Ace chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Why did the chappie have to end? *sob* I was in the middle of an exellent fangirl rampage. Anyways I loved Zexions smirk. (evil smile) Really looking foward to more of that. So please, please, please PLEASE continue the genius.

May your quill stay sharp.

_-Ace-_
The Double-Faced Muse chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
*blinks as reads the story for the (literally) fifteenth time*

..Wow. I've read a ridiculous amount of times, and yet I still can't get over how awesome it is. And the fact that one of my favorite authors reviewed saying that it's great, *points down to b9 iNe's review* only cements that fact even more.

You are seriously a great author (since I read all your other fics as well0, and sell yourself short by only writing oneshots or just one chapter of stories that I can tell will turn out to be amazing. Please continue to write this fic, if not for people like me out there, then for yourself to help your talents bloom even more as a writer.

Sincerely,

The Double-Faced Muse

PS: Do it! Or else I will start sending you random information that I copied and pasted from Wikipedia! BEWARE! XP
MooglyLover chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I feel like such a fangirl, but that was awesome.

Hope you write more soon :D

Your characterizations are fun.

Lexaeus would be in Hufflepuff

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
b9 iNe chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Seriously? Only a one-shot?

-pouts- I really wanted to see more of this. It's VERY interesting. You make it seem so real, as though Luxord and all them really are a part of the Harry Potter Universe, (wouldn't that be cool?). I especially liked how you wrote it from Luxord's perspective. He's such a cool character.

I wonder what house you thought all the members would be in? I never really thought about it, but it's a fun idea.