Reviews for Rejoined Connection
mitchie moo chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
Wow
Caiti Cat chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
so exactly how long does it take for Mitche to realize that Jason is her brother? I know, I know. just read it, expecially since its finished. but 52 chapters! and I get oh so impatient. its a really good thing this one is finished or I would be hounding you for answers way worse than just this one review.
Elf10444 chapter 50 . 2/11/2014
What a neat twist to the story. Very interesting and enjoyable. I can't wait to read the next part of the trilogy. :)
mitchie moo chapter 31 . 1/22/2014
I really hate tess why does dshe have to be a resident queen bee
Those I truly hate
snowwygirl4 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
OHMERGERD I FOUND THIS STORY! Oh how I am so happy to have found this again! I was sitting reading another story when all of a sudden came to mind this story but I just couldn't seem to remember which story it was. I was searching everywhere all week in search and I am SO EXCITED that I did! I still absolutely love this story so much of course! It is just pure awesomeness and I am so happy to have found it and was able to reread it and now go onto the sequels. Definitely an absolute favorite of mine! :)
SkylarBlueSky chapter 52 . 8/15/2013
I always felt that Jason was left out of the loop of love and friendship, even when amazing writers gave him someone to love, it would almost make the cut. But...I felt that the way you wrote Mitchie and Jason as brother and sister...It felt right to me.
Yeah, I know I'm not making sense, but that's what you get for keeping me awake in until the early hours of next morning. ;)
Now, time to read what happens next, and stay up all night.
Angelina56 chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
I love this story very good job
ilovejonas.101912.kevinjoenick chapter 51 . 1/24/2013
snowwygirl4 chapter 50 . 10/27/2012
This story was absolutely amazing! I love it so much and it's total awesomeness! It was just wicked amazing and everything! So now on I go to the sequel because I totally am so pumped to continue on! :D
Frostbite Brandson chapter 52 . 5/20/2012
Really cool story
AddictedtoHPForever chapter 52 . 12/23/2011
I LOVE THIS FANFIC!
Im a Skyscraper chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
i love it
spwarkle chapter 50 . 4/19/2011
i loved it! all of it! I loved how you took the events from the film and twisted them so that they fitted in. The story was familiar, but so much more engrossing than the movie was!

Off to read the sequel now!
SoCryptic chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
OMFG! THIS STORY WAS EFFING AMAZING AND I HAVEN'T EVEN READ THE SEQEALS YET!

Sorry for shouting but you are AWESOME!
GibbsTonyZivaTim chapter 51 . 12/6/2010
Wow! This was excellent! Im going to start the next one lol

Just magic! xx