Reviews for Roy's Revenge!
U managed to make kinky sex last 3 chapters without it being totally idiotic
TiberiusHallas chapter 3 . 2/19
batsbloodsoup chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
That. Was. Amazing! :D I am the happiest person alive right now! You really don't understand! This story was GREAT! :D
batsbloodsoup chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
My God, Ed must be dying right now. HOW has he lasted THAT long!?
batsbloodsoup chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Whoa, dude! Not fair!
MOVEDTOANOTHER chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
so cute love those two together
xNeissax chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
three chaptered ongoing kinky oneshot? you nailed it. usually if oneshots get this lengthy especially pointless smut, it gets uuuber boring but omg i loved every second. kudos to you, i dont have the patience to type out this much in my fics and keep it hot and entertaining!
Starlight257 chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
This story was absolutely amazing! Thanks so much for writing such a HOT, breathtaking peace and still including a sweet side :) It was well written and you were able to draw out one event for over ten thousand words without making it boring. Really well done, loved it!
Ryuuk96 chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
what part are you saying sorry 4? that was damn amazing! hum, yeah i think i'll go take a cold shower now...ja!
MindoftheSongbird chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
Wonderfully written~!
IDespiseTragedy chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
This is the longest lemon content I've come across and I salute you for such capability. Anyway, I support the idea of a possible sequel for the shower sex scene, once you return from the break.
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
Wonderful story! I couldn't stop reading it! I hope you write the shower scene. Awsome writing!
vkh chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
This was such a good story. You are very good at writing out lemons. I really couldn't stop reading until the end.
Zerosgirl23 chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
UPDATE NOW! I WANT THE SHOWER SCENE!HURRY IM GOING TO DIE IF YOU DONT UPDATE! HURRY HURY HURRY AND ONE MORE TIME HURY!
Koibitotedare chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
OMG loved this story! are you going to make another chapter for the shower secene? that would be amazing!